Chapter 4

~Harper's POV~

~Present~

It wasn't until months later that I approached Drew with the idea of Liberacion.

We both agreed to be co-owners, what with him being in the lifestyle longer than me and the fact that both of us had been through negative experiences with unsafe pseudo-Doms who abused their power. It was pretty much a no-brainer.

During those months, I noticed Tati and Drew getting closer and closer after he and Monica broke up and it pleased me to find out that they eventually began dating.

They were absolutely perfect for one another, and I knew they both secretly had feelings for one another, so I figured it was only a matter of time.

''You grab from here. You never want to grab from the sides or the front.'' Drew instructed one of his Doms and Subs in training.

''You wanna make her come, you don't wanna scalp her. Got that?'' He chuckled, demonstrating what he meant by grabbing the hair at the back of the young woman's head firmly.

I couldn't help but smile to myself every time I watched Drew work.

He was a natural and each time I watched him; I knew I couldn't have picked a better person to create this establishment with.

Yet still, I got a major sense of déjà vu as the day went on.

I could tell something was on his mind and my suspicions were confirmed when he cut the training session short.

''Everything okay, D?'' I asked him, fully prepared to get brushed off by him but he answered me with a question of his own.

''Can T and I speak with you in your office when she gets here?'' Drew asked, resting his palms against the bar counter that I was standing behind.

Instantly I frowned thinking something was up.

He looked nervous, and Tatianna didn't really look any better when she arrived.

''Let's go. Girls! I'm leaving you in charge.'' I said to the ladies serving refreshments and food to the club goers before I led Tati and Drew into my office.

''Okay, so! Spill... just so we're clear- neither of you is dying, right?'' I asked them in an attempt to lighten the mood and luckily, it worked.

''No! Nothing like that,'' Tati giggled.

Drew agreed, chuckling softly.

It was a nervous sound, but I'd take it over them looking at me as if I were going to eat them.

''We just had a question for you... Look,'' Drew sighed, lightly running the pad of his index finger over his brow as he thought of his next words.

''You know exactly what Drew went through with Monica. And you've been through similar things with... well, with Jason. And there's nobody that I- that we, trust more when it comes to something like this. And we just- '' Tati began to say but Drew beat her to the punch.

''We wanted to know if you'd be my Dom.'' Drew blurted out.