Struggles

This idea is based of alice's recent updates on WEBTOON so spoiler alert i guess?

Charlie's Pov:

Its saturday and Its around 5pm and i still havent heard a single Word from Nick. A part of me wants to go over there and check up on him, but Its probably my fault he is Feeling Down. Most of his problems are because of me. I'm a terrible boyfriend? Why is he even with me.

I decide not to go over there. Its probably for the better. I would probably just make whatever is troubling him worse.

"Charlie! Dinner time" my mom yells. I dont feel hungry, but i know my mom is gonna make a Big deal out of it if i dont go Down there. As we are sitting at the table eating i can't help but Think about Nick. Did i do something? Is he gonna break up with me now that he's going to College after the summer break?

"Charlie, Whats wrong? Do you not like the food?" My mom asks breaking my thoughts.

"Sorry. I'm just not that hungry" i say

"Charlie-"

"Mom, Its not that. I'm just-" i feel tears starting to form in my eyes "Sorry, i have to go" i say and run up the stairs and into my room. I lock the door behind me and sit Down on the floor next to my bed. After what feels like years of crying i take my phone to check if i still havent recieved any messages from Nick, and of course theres nothing. Or so i thought.

*3 missed calls from "Sarah"*

Shit.

I Call her and she picks up after only one ring.

"Charlie, please come over. Nick havent gotten out of his room all day, and he won't talk to me"

"I'm on my way" i hang up, run Down the stairs, out the front door and make my Way to Nick's.

When I'm almost at his front door Sarah opens it, and my heart breaks as i see her. She has been crying. She looks so tired.

I hug her.

"Are you gonna be okay? I'm gonna go upstairs"

"Yeah. Please shout if you need anything"

"I Will" i say and i quietly make my Way up the stairs. I'm outside nick's room. I take the doorhandle. Locked. Of course.

"Nick... Its me" i say, but nothing happens.

"Love, Will you please let me in" i say starting to get freaked out by the silence.

I hear a few tired steps and see the lock turn. I slowly open the door and what meete my eyes breaks my heart.

Nick's Pov:

As i hear charlie's voice through my door tears starts falling Down my cheeks again. I cried a lot earlier, but the last 2 hours has just been me staring at nothing Feeling lost and empty. I dont wanna talk about my feelings. I dont wanna worry Charlie. I just wish i had another year to decide what i want to do.

As he calls my name again i realise i didn't answer him before. I slowly make my Way to my door and open it. Charlie opens the door and his face makes me regret opening that door.

"Nick..."

I Fall to the Ground. Crying more than i have ever cried before. I feel nothing and everything at the same time. I feel lost, sad, angry, confused and so much more. But mostly i feel out of control. I feel like i dont know who i am. Everyone knows what they want. When they want it. Where they want it. I know nothing. All i know is that Charlie is here. And I'm a complete mess.