Movie night

(This takes place while nick is at college) 

Charlie's perspective: 

Its Friday and this weekend i'm going to visit nick up at college and I am so exited. It's been two weeks since we last saw each other, and I miss him so much. I hope that he hasn't planned anything, cause I really just wanna lay in bed all day and cuddle. 

Charlie❤️: Hi!!!! I'll be there tonight at 7pm, can't wait to see you!!!!!! xxxxxxx

Nick❤️: I'll pick you up, can't wait to see you either!!! xxxxxxx

I put my phone back into my pocket, and walk to the train station. I find my train and my seat. 

After 1,5 hour I'm at my stop and I get off the train. I walk toward the parking lot, and I see nick standing outside his car. I run up to him and throw my arms around his neck. 

"I've missed you so much" 

"I've missed you more" 

"Let's get going. I need some boyfriend cuddles" 

"No kisses?" nick asks with puppy eyes

I give him a quick peck on the lips and go into the car. It's not that I don't wanna kiss him, I've just been getting a lot of comments at school recently about me and nick's relationship, so to be honest, I'm a little insecure. 

"Here put on some music" nick hands me his phone that is connected to the car. I go to me and nick's playlist and put on "Boyfriends" by harry styles. Nick smiles at me. 

"I love you" he says in the most nick way possible, I think he knows i'm feeling a little down. 

"I love you" I answer. 

When we get back into the dorm I throw myself on nick's bed and close my eyes. 

Nick's perspective: 

We only just get to my dorm and side before Charlie is asleep. To be honest I am really worried about him. Normally he can't keep his hands off me when we get together, but he only just gave me a hug and a quick kiss. 

Did I do something? 

Fuck shit have I done anything to hurt him? 

"Okay stop nick" I think to myself. He would tell me if I had done something. 

I sit down on my bed and pulls Charlie close into me. 

"Char?" I whisper

He slowly opens his eyes and look at me.

"Sorry did I fall asleep?" 

"Yeah" i chuckle

"But its okay, not need to say sorry. Charlie what's wrong? and don't say nothing cause I know something is up, you are only this tired when you have been loosing sleep thinking about stuff" 

"Sorr-"

"No saying sorry, just please talk to me"

Charlie starts crying, "People at school have been making comments about us lately. They think you're embarrassed to be seen with me, and that thats the reason I'm only here every 2 weeks" 

"Char... You don't believe them do you?"

"I don't know... I- I just feel like they are right. And that you would be better of without me..."

"Charlie, look at me. I love you. More than anything. I am not embarrassed to be seen with you. And I would not be able to function if you weren't here" 

Charlie snuggles into me

"I love you" 

"Should we watch a movie?" I ask him, I think it would be good to take his mind off things

"Yeah, just not marvel" 

"I wasn't thinking that, you choose. whichever one you like" is smile at him

"Okay" 

Charlie puts on Harry Potter of course. He has been trying to get me to watch them for over 2 years now. 

"We can watch something else if you don't want to-" 

"It's okay char, I know I'm gonna end up watching them someday, so why not today?" 

I sit up in the bed and Charlie lays between my legs. I run my hands through his hair as the movie begins. Don't tell Charlie, but I am actually loving the movie so far. 

"Why does he have that weird purple thing on his head?" I ask, but there no answer 

I look down and I see Charlie laying with his mouth slightly open. He looks so adorable. 

I don't turn the movie off, because at this point i'm really invested. When the movie finishes, I just put the second one on. I don't think Charlie minds, I don't think it's because he necessarily wants to watch it with me, he just wants me to watch it. He says, and I quote: "Its a classic, everyone should watch Harry Potter at least once in their life" 

As the second movie finish Charlie starts moving around 

"Char?" 

"mhm" 

"Wait is that the third movie?" he asks 

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind I kept going even though you fell asleep" 

"Nono, im just surprised you didn't turn it off the second I fell asleep" 

"I actually really like them so far.." I admitted 

"I KNEW YOU WOULD" 

We laugh

"The third one is the best, in this you get a lot closer to all the background history, and you learn about the marauders, and..." 

Charlie continues talking about the whole Harry Potter universe, and I'm not even listening anymore, i'm just looking at him. I love It when he is passionate about something, and he for sure is passionate about this.  

"Nick?"

"NICK"

"Huh, or sorry, yeah what?" 

"What were you thinking about?" 

"Oh nothing, just that I missed you" 

"I missed you too, and I'm sorry about my freakout earlier" 

"Hey it's okay Charlie, but just remember I love you. Not anyone else" 

Charlie kisses me, and it quickly turns into a very passionate kiss. He pulls of my shirt and my pants as well

"You look as good as you normally do, just had to check" 

He then turn around again and start the movie

"That was mean char"

"Chill, you'll get some, but not before tomorrow, today is cuddle and sleep day" 

As he says that my cheeks turn red, and the only thing that comes to my mind is:

"I love you" 

A/N

I hope you all liked this!! 

if you have any idea comment them :DDD

- H