Chapter 4- The Wolf King

Quote of Chapter:
" I can't drown my demons because they already know how to swim"

* Klaus's Pov *

Running. Screaming. A heartbeat. That was all it took for me to vamp speed down the alleyway, to chase after my prey and get my mind off the past events.

"Here you can take everything I have just please don't kill me" the young girl screamed.

"I don't need your money my friend, as you can probably tell by my unnatural speed and the colour of my eyes at the moment I am not human; but I am hungry and ohh how delicious you smell right now. I smirked watching as the girl who couldn't have been more then 25 give up Hope and sink to the floor:

"Wouldnt you look at that  I don't even need to compell you to behave and shut up; you do it all by yourself" I bent down reaching her eye level and removing a piece of her hair from her face,

"GO TO HELL"

"Oh don't worry about hell love I'm already there or at least I have already been there, but look at me here I am taking yet another innocents life and what do I feel. NOTHING! I Stood up walking around the girl contemplating wether to kill her slowly; or get it over and done with,

"You see I have a beautiful daughter at home,who I am trying to protect from all the enemies I have gained, of the past menelium and I think its time for me it have some fun.

"Why me? Out of all the people you could of chosen why me?"

"Sweetheart aren't you selfish; really you should be saying I'm a monster and that killing is wrong, well guess what I am a hybrid part Vampire part werewolf and I'm hungry. I chose you because you were the first person I came across.

Before the girl could reply I bit her tasting her blood that burst into my mouth; after a while her struggling slowed down and she relaxed in my arms, I killed her Oh well. I left the body where it was as I was feeling careless and went to look for my next snack; I hoped that Paisley was looking after my daughter because if anything happened to her I wouldn't hesitate to kill the bitch.

I took this time I had alone to think about the past few months; I had been so busy defeating my parents and aunt that I hadn't had time to think, I mean I had another sister and I'm sure Elijah will never speak to me again. Like before war causes you to make sacrifices no matter how bad the result may be, and I took that sacrifice the sacrifice being Elijah and my family...

Once I had appeased my appetite which took about 3 people (because I did go on a binge when I was daggered); I made my way to a phone shop I needed a phone, I mean even the supernatural need a phone. The shop was quite popular by the looks of it and there were loads of humans around; I ignored there stares and made my way to the counter, I brought a Samsung galaxy S6 and left. I know I was up to date I mean I didn't spend all my immortal days defeating enemies, anyways soon after I found myself with a new phone and. Me being Klaus I chose to text Freya from a blocked number; just to let her know I was okay.

* To Freya *
This number is blocked do not reply I just wanted to let you know that we have settled in and we are fine
Niklaus

* Freya's Pov *

Dearest Freya,
I haven't known you for the longest time, but I can't help but hope that you will hold our broken family together during my absence. I may have not trusted you when you first arrived as I only had my child's intentions in mind; but after we defeated our wicked aunt you gained my trust, I just hope that you don't hate me for what I did.

Look after Elijah and Rebekah for me, I may seem like the heartless bastard father made me out to be but in all honesty I do care. I also leave you the letter I wrote for Hayley so when the curse is broken; she can some what understand what was going through my mind and not hate me for it. Also keep an eye out for Davina because after we tricked her into resurrecting mother she will be after you.

I finished reading the letter and turned to Elijah to see he had finished reading his; he gave me his to read:

Brother,
Before you burn this letter just know that I am capable of forgiveness which means I can apologise; so I am sorry whatever that means to you I hope it means something, I do believe somewhere deep down I am redeemable and that I can find redemption. It's just you won't be the one to find it.

By the time you would have read this I will be long gone from New Orleans, although one day I will return. Our relationship is destroyed and I am the one to blame, I sacrificed our family yet again so that I could win the war. I suppose in this letter I just wanted to sorry, for everything and I kind of also wanted to say goodbye
Always and Forever
Your brother Klaus.

"What shall we do?" I asked

"We give him some space at least until I break the curse put on Hayley"

"You know she is not going to take this well Elijah, the full moon is soon she will be human"

"I am going to have to find away to tell her what our God forsaken brother has done". The conversation was stopped by my phone going off, these inventions were very different to what phones were like when I was last awake.

To Freya
This number is blocked do not reply I just wanted to let you know that we have settled in and we are fine.
Niklaus

I looked up to find not just Elijah but Marcel watching me; I contemplated wether telling them or not, but I had just gained there trust.

"It was from Klaus but it was a blocked number" I saw Marcel hesitated before saying.

"I may be happy that I am running the city again, but I don't hate Klaus enough to wish that he would never come back" The door slammed shut as Cammi entered, ever since she had given us the letters she refused to leave until we explain.

"Marcel, Elijah I just don't understand why he would leave after making the city safe for Hope again" no one could look her in the eye after all we all knew she liked my brother. On the other hand by telling her that we weren't going to do anything about his disappearance; at least for a while would infuriate her.

"WILL YOU JUST LEAVE IT HE IS GONE" Elijah burst out.

"And like Rebekah said everything we have we turn to dust..."

He threw the letter in the fireplace and exited the room.

* Davina's Pov *

"Vincent I gave Marcel his day and so we fought and we lived; which means it's now war against me and the Mikaelson's, and with Klaus gone we have a chance" I turned back around to find my coven I was regent now. This meant I had the power of all types of magic; I could get revenge for Kol and Tim and everyone else that died from the originals hands.

"I am just saying think it through I mean their brother controlled me for over 6 months, and he was powerful I could feel it" Vincent announced trying to convince me to stop; I mean yesterday he was talking to me about how his parents were the most feared witches ever, and that if I didn't watch out I could become worse then them.

"  Phasmatos Inta Grum Vin Callus Amalon Callagius Accodum. Cosom Naben Dox Callagius  Callagius. Ceremum Descendium Vinum. Phasmatos Inta Grum Callus. Cosom Naben Dox." I chanted repeating it over and over.

"What spell is that i have never heard it before"

"Mother Mikaelson used it to link all her children together to kill them, I think I missing a few things though but once I have it right...."

"They will be vulnerable because they won't know they are linked" Vincent finished my sentence I nodded because with Klaus out of the way I could defeat the others and Marcel and Josh would live. I smirked it had taken me a while but I realised resurrecting Mikael caused more problems then I could handle; but I am regent and I will show the witches of New Orleans that we can defend ourselves, we will not be slaves to the vampires or werewolves.

I am Davina Claire I was a normal witch before I was a harvest girl and then I rebelled against my coven, yet I was the only witch who stood up for their right and now I am ready to fight. Witches will rule New Orleans once again....

A/N Chapter 4 is complete !!!! Sorry for the long wait really busy, so what do you think about season 3.  I will update soon it starts to get exciting now. :)
Thanks for reading

On The Run (Klaus/Hope Mikaelson)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara