Chapter 1- Leaving New Orleans

Quote of Chapter:
" He wishes he could control his demons instead of letting his demons control him"

*Klaus's Pov*

" Once upon a time there was a wolf king who fought a war for the most precious treasure in all the kingdom, his beautiful little princess. But victory came at a price allies lost, new enemies made, and so the wolf king stood alone happily ever after it was not. But sometimes the worst endings are not really endings at all, and you should know my littlest wolf that even when all seems burnt to ash in our story there is always another chapter to be told" I finished the story looking down at my littlest wolf she was asleep, I sat there for a while staring at her realizing that she was finally safe and with me. I could tell the only reason Elijah came back was because Hayley had told him to it was the full moon so she must of turned human, her bad she shouldn't have tried to take Hope away. I put Hope in her crib and smiled as I left the room, time to pay a visit to a dear friend before I left New Orleans...

" Marcellus! I have come for the little chat I promised you after all the witch is dead" I yelled as I entered the place where Marcel was now staying.

"Damn right you are! How dare you kill Gia" Marcel said swooshing towards me and pinning me up to the wall, I laughed

"Calm down warrior you daggered me and I was angry, you will forgive me after what I have to say" I announced throwing him across the room. Out of the shadows Marcel's newbies came over,

"Leave him I wanna know what he has to say" Marcel shouted.

"I was angry at you damn I still am but I understand you did it for your daughter, but what you did to Hayley was wrong" He told me how dare he tell me what wrong and what is right.

"Marcellus I have not come to argue but do not tell me what is wrong and right, I have come here to offer you back the kingdom." I answered waiting for his reply.

"Why? You gonna hand to me like that, I know you Niklaus Mikaelson so tell me what's in it for you" Marcel replied.

"Believe it or not Marcel I would like to raise my daughter where I know she is safe and that is with me, so I have to leave but promise me that when I return we will rule together. Not for my benefit but so my daughter has a place where she is safe and protected" I answered. For a while no one said a word he was probably thinking that I was planning something,

"Ok I will look after it till you return, when are you leaving? and when will you be back?" Marcel questioned.

"I'm leaving tonight do not tell Elijah or anyone, I need your help though to persuade Davina to perform a cloaking spell. Though the little witch will probably agree as soon as she hears the word leave" I laughed.

"Ok I won't tell but this is not right keeping her away from Hayley even if she did try and take Hope away from you" Marcel said.

"Don't question my authority and my actions" I demanded he nodded...

I went home to collect Hope and pack some of our stuff, I knew when people found out they would think I was on  the run they would find me weak and come after me, but what they didn't know was that Klaus Mikaelson doesn't run he disappears. Also Just because I was going to raise my daughter it didn't mean I was weak, after I had packed most of Hope's things I went to the crib and picked her up she remained sleeping, so I left the house before Elijah or Freya noticed we were gone.

After a short while I arrived where Davina was hoping this teenage witch would perform the task set before her I called out,

"Davina where are you?" I yelled she walked out with some of her people, oh yeah I heard she was regent now. I noticed that Vincent was there

"Did Marcel tell you what I asked you to do" I demanded hoping that Hope wouldn't wake up,

"This is not right taking a child away from their mother but if it stops you terrorizing us then yes" she replied.

"Oh and if you ever swap Kol's ashes again I will hunt you down and kill you myself, I'm only keeping you alive for the sake of your daughter," she threatened. Before I could reply Hope started crying I nodded at Davina to start so I could hurry up and leave.

"Sssh its ok littlest wolf, your safe now daddy's here" I whispered hoping she would stop crying she did, ha I thought to myself not so bad after all. Davina performed the spell that would cloak us from any one trying to find us, I know Elijah will try and find us just for Hayley and Hope.

"The spells done Klaus now leave and I swear to god when you do return, don't mess with me because I will kill you and everyone you love" She threatened

"Now now Davina don't go making promises you can't keep." I taunted turning around and leaving I couldn't wait to get out of this hellhole.

I walked over to the car strapping Hope into the babysitting and placing our things in the boot, I got into the car turning of the engine and driving away I needed to leave before Elijah and Freya awoke. I had brought a house in Australia about 5 years ago, I never told anyone I knew it was a long journey but no one would look for us there.

* Elijah's Pov *

I awoke with a start I couldn't sleep knowing that Hayley was out there somewhere because of what Niklaus had done, I went into Klaus's room to speak to him. To remind him of how vile he was how  could it have come down to his pathetic attempts to hurt us, well he had succeeded this time as I entered I noticed he wasn't in there.

"Niklaus" I called there was no reply it was at that moment that I noticed something was different, half his things were gone. I vamped sped into Hope's room to find her not in her crib and her things gone,

"What had Niklaus done this time he is well past redemption" I muttered to myself.

"FREYA! I need your help" I yelled Freya came within the minute,

"What do you need brother" she questioned looking around.

"I fear our brother has done something stupid can you perform a tracking spell to find him" I replied I hoped she could find him I could to explain to Hayley that her daughter was gone.

Freya got to work straight away preparing things for the spell,

"I need something of Hope's and Niklaus so I can track them" she explained

"Will my blood do?" She nodded and I cut my Palm letting the blood drip onto the map below.

" Phasmatos Tribum Nas Ex Veras, Sequita Saguines, Ementas Asten Mihan Ega Petous" She chanted repeating herself again and again, nothing happened. Freya looked up at me with fear in her eyes before saying:

"They have been cloaked which means he doesn't want to be found" She whispered. Damn it Niklaus I yelled throwing a chair against the wall,

"I shall call Marcel and see if he has seen Klaus" I explained

"I will try and find a way to find them and get to them, I will let you know if anything comes up brother" Freya said. I exited the room making my way to Marcels....

A/N Hey guys I know the prologue and Chapter one are a bit short but they will get longer, please vote, comment and share the story. I will update soon
Thanks xx