Dylan, surprisingly wasn't as depressed as before. He accept her death in ease since he finally could take his mother see the sun again for the last time, he cherished the last moment they have.

It's just a shame she won't see him receive the crown. She would be smile wide and told him how proud she is, but even if he didn't she would still be proud of him being successful.

Eleane always thought if the concubine reincarnated, she would be a lovely mother with loving husband and have a family she could ever wish before. Eleane always come to her when things always make her exhausted.

Just sitting and staring the tombstone would make her heavy heart relief.

She left deep shadow in Eleane heart, she was the best mother every kids wish for. The warmth she gave would make people around her comfortable.

It's sad she has to live in this world. Not only she lost her country, she also lost her family and was tied down by the emperor to be a toy that can produce a heir, not to mention a painful death by idiots that jealous of her.

But the good news is that she never knew the uprising Charlize and Dylan
planning to. So she won't any witness the blood bath that'll traumatized her.

Eleane remember how mortified Dylan was hearing she wanted to participate this plan. It took lot of pain to make him say yes untill she has no choice but to use Charlize.

Dylan sulk but then couldn't refuse Charlize request.

There's a reason why she want to join on this deathly road was because she need to find out more about the Kiera project when dylan go through the royal restricted library.

Those voice inside her head is not normal, not at all.

"Your highness..."

Eleane look back only to see her maid."Yes?" The maid look down and respectfully said."The young master Delmon has visited and request to see you." Eleane curl up her lips.

"Alright."

Inside a beautiful garden house, the golden hair boy was nervously wait for Eleane. He couldn't stop his feet that anxiously keep tapping but tried to calm down by sip the tea.

"Something bothering you, young duke?"

He turn around and saw Eleane with more comfortable dress.

Kihu stood up and bend slightly to kiss her hand."I was worried." Eleane wave her hand."She's fine, Dylan and i already take care of it." Kihu smile in appreciate
"Thank you. How is she."

Kihu being a gentleman, pull the chair for her to sit down."She has a light fever but the poison already completely gone." Eleane breath a relief while she told the situation.

Kihu decide to sit next to her to get closer, and Eleane notice his move then tease him."Aren't you sitting a bit closer to me, young duke?" Kihu only smile and pour a tea for her.

Today Eleane want to take a break using her eyes. She use up all energy for the ball and taking care of Charlize so now her body has reached it limits.

And Kihu thankfully noticed the way she didn't turn to him so he help her for the table manner."How are you?" He ask while gently place her hand on the tea cup.

Eleane turn to her right and raised an eyebrow."I'm fine?"

Kihu chuckle."i mean have you been taking any sleep?" Eleane turn her head to other side and sip her tea."Yes."

"Your eyes says otherwise, Lady Eleane."

Eleane roll her eyes."Oh hush now. I have been tired for trying to get Dylan rest, his head sure hard as rock. I'm in no mood for nagging." Kihu laughed, he couldn't get used someone called the crown prince by the first name but this is his favourite cousin.

She would cursed him and the crown prince only nod in acknowledging without single bother thoughts.

"Actually, the time we dance, His highness has been staring dagger at me. I almost feel the pain he stabbed."

Eleane turn to him with big eyes."How come i didn't notice that?" She has very sharp sense so she should be able feel someone looking at her, although she did pretend she didn't know since people will misjudged her with a witch.

Kihu glance aside and smile nervously."I didn't want to make you uncomfortable so i keep turn so that he stare only at my back." He was really enjoying the dance with her but how he wish it end sooner because if looks could kill, he would be melted to the ground by now. Literally.

Eleane smile then remember something."Oh i forgot! We might not see eachother for the next few days." Kihu frown."Something happened?"

The girl nod and slumped her shoulder."With Dylan refused a fiance, Charlize and i will look other way to find bigger connection for his support for-" she stop in the middle of her sentence.

'shoot, almost forgot he didn't know about the rebels yet'

Kihu squint his eyes."For?"

Eleane smile and lean closer to him."You'll know." Kihu sigh at this. It would be very childish to demand the answer so he could only worry about one thing."How long?"

"About two weeks."

"Where too?"

"Lion mountain."

Kihu furrow his eyebrows."I couldn't send you a letter all the time then." That is his mainly concern. Sometimes when they're not hanging out, they would exchange letter when they were bored.

But with the distance, it would take two or three days to receive their reply.

Eleane smirk and snap her finger.

Not a second later, a sound of flapping wings could be heard from the roof. Kihu look up and was amazed by the beautiful bird that fly down to Eleane arm.

The bird is quite big and really calm. A little cute since it snuggle to Eleane face. It has the most beautiful eyes and cute little cape.

"Kihu, meet Margot. She's my dearly companion and also a messenger bird. She always like to fly around so i thought she would be the help for our continued communication."

Kihu try to reach and pet her but it already place it self on his shoulder making Kihu jumped for a little. Eleane laughed."It's her way to get know people I'm comfortable with."

"She's beautiful." Eleane smile."Found her broken wing in outside the garden, i tried to free her but she keep coming back." The bird let out 'hoo~' sound as if she understood her.

Eleane lean to Kihu left shoulder, which resulting the boy stiff his body. She close her eyes and breath his intoxicated cologne."Try not to miss me much?"

Kihu smile and place his head on top of yours while Margot fly to the table and eat the grapes fruit quietly.

"I'll try, my lady."

_______________________________________

Margot🥰