"For what Mya?"

"Beating the receptionist's ass! Dumb bitch."

"Oh my— here I come."

"Hurry up." She hung up the phone and I just stared at the screen. I should leave her there.

"Everything okay?" Ro asked.

Exhaling I got up. "Let's take a ride."

•••

Pulling up to the facility, I got out and unfortunately there were cops there. The receptionist was talking to them. Getting out the car, I walked to the door but was stopped by some man.

"Your wife has ruined the reputation of our facility!" He yelled at me.

"Man if you don't back the fuck up. That lady leaked that Mya was here and has been flirting with me every time I came up here. When she signed up for this place, your entire staff signed NDA's nobody was supposed to ever mention Mya's name. So now I can add you to the list of stupid people that I gotta sue. Her too." I pointed behind me then pushed past him to get inside. We headed to Mya's room. When we got there she sat on the bed next to her suitcases, scrolling through her phone. "Mya."

She looked up, her eyes were red and puffy. Getting up she started collecting her things. I went to grab her suitcases, but not before pulling her into a tight hug. "This is all my fault." I said.

"It's not, some people are just evil. Hi my Ro." She went and hugged her.

"Hi MyMy."

"Let's go. I miss my babies and my bed."

We headed out and and packed everything in my truck.

"Why aren't y'all arresting her? Y'all treat these celebrities like their God's when they're not. And that bitch ain't even a celebrity, she just fucking one!"

"And I'm doing that real good too." Mya stuck out her tongue before climbing in the car. I laughed while closing her door.

"Everything all good here officers?" I asked.

"Yes sir Mr. Brown, you can take her."

"Cool, have a good day y'all." I went and got in the drivers side and pulled off. "What happened?"

"I was walking to the front of the house, minding my fucking business and I hear that bitch on the phone with the bird you impregnated telling her everything, like this hoe had my damn charts telling her word for word shit that I've said and done. I hopped over the desk so fast and beat the fuck out of that lady."

All I could do is shake my head. I really don't know what the hell hasn't gotten into Nia.

"Thankfully my psychiatrist has an office in the city. I can continue my sessions with her." Mya continued.

"Do you feel like you got some kind of resolution out of their though, even though you can't finish?"

"I do but it's all thanks to my therapist. I'm going to continue with my working out and yoga too. It helped."

"I feel so bad Mya."

She waved her hand. "It is, what it is."

The rest of the ride was quiet. We headed to her house and from the big smile on her face, she was happy to be there. Everybody got out and I grabbed her bags and her house keys, handing them over to her.

"Oh my goodness. Home sweet home!" Mya said as soon she walked in.

"Well I gotta go get the kids from school."