Holder Of My Heart

3rd Person's POV:

"Hmmm.." Scarlett groaned, stretching the sleep out of her body, as she squinted her eyes because of the sun ray peeking through the curtains of their window.

With enough stretch of her muscles, her hand immediately went to look out for the body she spent her nights worshipping.

As soon as the warmth of her wife met her arms, she pulled the smaller body beside her in, holding it tight enough as she yawned, still taking her time waking her self up.

Looking down at her shoulder, where Y/n's head lays upon, a small smile stretched it's way to her face, her lips losing the battle to not kiss her wife's forehead down to her nose, then to her kiss.

Would it be too much to ask if she'd wished for time to stop for just a moment? She thought.

Tomorrow is day where she will be leaving to go to New York, and today she planned on spending every second of it focusing only on her family.

"Baby..." She whispered in her wife's ear, the sun rays of LA's morning light going right through the curtains of their room, the sound of the waves from the shore hit their ears.

"Hmmm..." Y/n groaned, turning in her sleep, facing Scarlett before burying her body on Scarlett's front.

Scarlett looked down to her wife and giggled, before pulling her in much more tightly this time, pressing a lingering kiss on her hairline.

"Come on up, we've got a big day today, my darling."

~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person's POV:

Scarlett and her little family went to the mall, had a great brunch, and after that, they went shopping. She showered her daughter with so many toys and dresses, as for her wife, Y/n was spoiled rotten with new make up sets, clothes, bags, shoes and lingerie, all from an high end brands.

She made sure that her family got everything they wanted, and of course, also the things they needed. Before going home, they went to grocery and bought every necessities and foods that might last up to a few couple of months.

They were with Scarlett's bodyguards, who have their own van, and the foods will just gonna be delivered to their home since it's a whole lot of packages. For Scarlett to not worry about her family's needs while she's gone, making sure that they're all settled, while also planning on going back home after a month to check up on them, and maybe even bring them with her once Avery is on break from school.

Y/n insisted on paying half for everything, but she has no fight when it comes to spending money with Scarlett, sometimes she does though, but only when Scarlett will let her.

She will be gone for a very long time, anyways. As what Scarlett had said, not wanting for her wife to spend even a dollar.

After that, they went to their favorite favorite ice cream shop near the park where they spent some of their time on.

Time seems to fly so fast, the next thing they know is Scarlett saying goodbye to them with her bags near the door, and her bodyguards outside the house waiting inside a van.

Avery in Scarlett's hand, with Y/n in her other one. Being a gym monsters really has its benefits and advantages.

"It will be just fast, okay? I promise, I'll be back before you guys even know it." She said softly, caressing Y/n's head while kissing Avery's hairline.

"C-can you just stay, Mama? Or-or, we can go with you..." Avery softly sniffled, not wanting to burst into tears since her mommies have already explained it to her.