5

"before they return, the west wing is off limits" "that's where that girl is residing?" "That girls name is Nevada. Yes. I said she will have her privacy. Bad past, tough skin" "good luck to Rehan and max then" "why not Shaw?" "He hasn't Disrespected her" Vaughn looked at Tomi "are you a psych?" "Its just a guess" "he might be right. She's very guarded. I don't blame her" "so we steer clear?" "Yes" "she's gorgeous. Surely she has a partner" "probably doesn't even trust men" "and she moved here" "i will not have her in that hut".

"All done Nevada" "looking good to burn some tread" "don't" "come on now Jess. Buy a car like this and drive it like a grandma?" "Take it" Nevada nodded as she shook Jess's hand "got what you need?" "Yes" "good".
Nevada looked at shaw. "Has it got a kitchen?" "Each wing has a kitchen and a chef" "I don't want a chef" "tell dad that then" Nevada got in her car and tooted her horn twice before driving to the supermarket. 'i need food and alcohol. Definitely alcohol. I have much to sort' her phone ringing as she exited her car, Nevada answered it. "What do you want?" Max shook his head "do you ever speak nicely" "max" "I want the codes" "the codes? What codes?" "DONT PLAY STUPID NEVADA, I WILL TARNISH YOUR NAME" Nevada grabbed a cart and pushed it inside. "You are really threatening me?" "I NEED THOSE CODES" "if you actually did your job instead of walking around trying to fuck the boss, you'd know them" "I WANT THE CODES" Nevada hung up and dialled Brian's number. "Miss Brinson, a call I didn't expect" "hi Brian, it's not a call I thought I would need to make. Due to being fired, I have received numerous calls from Danika" "she told me she fired you for duplicating her work" "is that so?" "Yes. I have a feeling you are about to change my mind" "these calls that I have received have been far from pleasant. It's a shame it needed to be this way. What I can do for you, is give you the codes as Danika doesn't know them" "how is it that Danika doesn't know them?" "Take a guess" Brian clenched his hand "it's been you doing all of the work isn't it?" "You are correct. Have you got a piece of paper with you?" "Always near" "a seven one z three hyphen zero one nine z seven three six two one. Second one. R six two g g nine one s t h three.
Third one.." Rehan, max and Shaw looked at Nevada with shock. "eight one dot six space under score space nine nine five a h two. Keeping up?" "Yes" "forth one. H J seven one nine seven y five five five three five. Fifth one. J underscore six eight four a c d nine nine one n p one one two nine seven three four mine zero r i k seven one seven" "I will look into what is happening on level four. Hardest worker?" "Geraldine" "thank you. Take care and I apologise" "apology accepted. You too. Bye" "bye".
Getting to the counter, Nevada grabbed four boxes of beer and put them to the side before scanning everything. Paying for it all, Nevada walked out to her car and put her shopping in. Shaw grabbed the cart and took it to the bay. "Thanks" Shaw nodded "anywhere else?" "No" Shaw nodded and got in his car followed by Rehan and max. "Okay that conversation was strange" "her old work" "right. Now we have to deal with Ambrose".
Her phone ringing, Nevada looked at the screen. 'vaughns number' "Vaughn" "saved my number?" "No. Memory bank" "what?. Never mind. You have Been gone longer than expected" "longer than others expected. Access to the area?" "The west. Last garage is yours. Access is through the side" "right" 'never talks much' "on your way back?" "Yes" "ETA?" "Ten" "dad will want to see you" "okay" the line staying silent on both ends, Nevada rolled her eyes and hung up. Pulling up in the garage, Nevada looked at vaughn as he stood by the wall. 'why the hell is he here?' Nevada got out and popped the boot. "Dad wants to see you" Nevada closed the boot "right" Vaughn led Nevada inside. 'typical white flooring, black bannister to the top floor. Plain white walls. The architraves are nice. They have some details. Every room Is quite large. Many must reside here'. "She returns" Nevada looked at Tomi "yes" "boss is in the main dining area" "I'm leading her" "on a leash" "she is not on a leash" Tomi rolled his eyes out of sight of Vaughn.
Entering the main dining area, Nevada stood near the door while many men occupied the space. "I DON'T CARE. Facts matter" "we knew if she ran, you wouldn't be happy" "she's here" Ambrose looked at Nevada as she stood in the door way and leant against the wall with her hands in her pockets. 'her father used to do that' "its rude to wear a hood inside" "Nevada can you please remove your hood?" Nevada removed her hood. "What happened?" "Grabbed my belongings, went to the real-estate, went to the work shop then shopping" "you don't need to shop. You have a chef" "oh I forgot. She likes to cook her own food" "very well. That's your choice but the food can be supplied" "I can pay my own way" 'i admire her' "if that's what you wish. You attacked max and Rehan" "retaliated" Ambrose looked at max and Rehan "we grabbed her" "WHAT DID I SAY?" "don't touch her. I apologise" "me too" Nevada nodded "alright" 'so much like her father' "so you attacked?" "Retaliated" "right. After your past did you train?" "Yes" "good. You can protect yourself" Nevada rolled her eyes as her phone rang. Grabbing it out, Nevada answered it. "Again?" "YOU FUCKING STUPID BITCH BECAUSE OF YOU..." "I don't have a great lack of intelligence or common sense" "I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU SAY. HE FIRED ME" "that's nice" "IF I SEE YOU.." "I don't like affection. No kisses thanks" "WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?" "I HOPE THAT CUNT KILLS YOU" "oh that's so cute. She puts out threats. Its not fun being fired huh. Couldn't work your way into Brian's pants?" "FUCK YOU" "no thanks" Nevada hung up and turned her phone off. "Who was that?" "Danika" "and she is?" "The woman who fired me" "and she got fired?" "Yes" "why?" "She didn't work" "this only came to light after she fired you?" "They were the codes you were saying at the supermarket?" "Yes" "Jesus" "data analyst. They need them".
"Your food" "you have food in your car?" "Yes" "then go settle in" Nevada nodded and walked off. "HOLD UP" Nevada looked at Tomi. "Want these?" Tomi held up the bike keys "yes" "I will give you a hand" Nevada shrugged "I can do it" "I said I'm helping" "no you didn't" "I just.. okay I stated I will give you a hand. Different terms. Are you always this straight?" "I'm not gay Tomi" "that's not.. nevermind" Nevada shrugged as she walked through the house. "The shopping?" "If you wish. I will grab the rest" "afraid I will touch your clothes?" "No. Worried you might pull a muscle" Tomi laughed "not likely" 'so she does have a sense of humour. It's just the matter of making her relax and feel comfortable' grabbing everything out of the car and taking it to her wing, once it was all done Nevada looked around. 'This is way too big' "is something running through your mind?" "How large this place is" "it's spacious" "it's more than enough" "dont like large spaces?" "Is it really necessary?" "Some like it" "like yourself?" "Well yeah" Nevada nodded before packing away her food and drinks. 'yeah one of those sounds good' Nevada grabbed out a beer then looked at Tomi. "Yeah I will have one" Nevada grabbed a six pack out and put it on the bench in front of Tomi. "One" "one six pack. You helped" "I offered" "told. Keys" Tomi grinned and handed the keys to Nevada "thanks".
Vaughn entering the west wing he looked around. Finding Nevada and Tomi having a beer in silence, he looked between both "a beer?" "Nevada wanted one. Gave me six for helping" "that's not necessary" Nevada looked at Vaughn "want one too?" "Yeah" Nevada nodded and grabbed one for Vaughn "we have plenty in stock. Didn't picture you to drink beer" "it's bitter" "yeah" "so is she" Nevada looked at Tomi as she handed the beer to Vaughn "see" Nevada internally grinned "do you ever smile or laugh?" "Was I supposed to?" "Haven't seen it" "so you are stating what?" "I will annoy you until I see one" "I will damper your spirits.." "don't" "I like space" "kicking me out?" "I'm not inviting you to join my shower" "right. I'm heading out. Thanks for the beers" Nevada nodded.