Of course in true media fashion all these photo's with completely different contexts had been warped and made into  a sensational story on how I am a two timing seductress.

"Ok well firstly there's nothing going on between me and Leon, yes I went to his house at odd hours but it was all innocent and nothing scandoulous I had been worried about this whole thing and needed a friend for comfort and help.

"Faiyza has a family and Lena was not available so I had him left,he borrowed me some clothes because it would be even more improper if I showed up in some pajama shorts to the house the next morning wouldn't it be".

" Oh and I had gone to vist my mum before that and frankly  going back in pyjama shorts to my African mother's house in the morning when she last saw me going to bed the other night would have been something , so yes nothing scandalous."

"Alright" the lady with the note pad had written the word and finshed the recording and started a new one .

"Not that it is anyone's business but,Gaberial and I are still very new and I like him a lot and he likes me we are still figuring stuff out I mean that was our very first date for goodness sake so, I can confirm on my part that we are still getting to know wach other and nothing has been decided yet but I am happy".

the lady with the note pad smiled and finshed

"All done i'll take this to the social media staff and we will polish and relase everything" she spoke to Danila

"Good work" Danila spoke, the lady then left us both

"This is exhausting." I stood up going to the mini fridge to get water.

Danila scoffed and looked at me

"Darling this is the life you choose" she smiled

"Right".

"Ok enough with all the doom and gloom you get to go to writing classes and live like  a princess speaking of that you have an event to attend to today , and seeing that you are already in make up and did you hair i'll give you time to touch up once again and change outfits and then were off.

"Ah sorry off?"

"Darling yes, to Brazil"

"Brazil !!"

"Yes, the E.G annual fashion show is being hosted and you have to attend will be back before Christmas which there will be another event waiting let's just say your roster is packed come on.

Eventually time went by and it was well into the afternoon, I met my newest stylist who will be styling me from now on as well as during our trip to Rio de Jannero.

I had been informed as well that Lena and Ella had already left earlier than us and the rest of us were going to bord soon .

I had gone quickly to say goodbye to my mother before we left the country which was another unreal experience I could check off with the many I already had been experiencing. I never once left the country and now am doing it with a freaking stylist, and on a private jet I mean come on.

" Let me , help you with that." Leon had helped me with my suitcase whislt I had been ruminging through my bag looking for my head phones".

"Ah thank you".

I had found them finally and wrapped them around my neck, today the stylist let me pick my own outfit after all we would be in the air most of the time I opted for a white croptop some black sweatpants , sneakers and a big hoodie and shades of course.

I had to be somewhat glamorous.

"You ready ?" Leon asked as we were stepping onto the plane, he looked rather relaxed too, he wore sweatpants as well, a big forest green hoodie and sneakers and shades as well.