I Will Always Love You

Start from the beginning

"What?"

~Dr. Garaki~

"All Might killed you, by destroying the top and mid half your head."

~All For One~

"But how is that possible?, My head is whole."

~Dr. Garaki~

"The explanation for that, is that I used my quirk along with your many quirks to regenerate your head, but I'm sorry to inform you that the procedure wasn't a full success."

~All For One~

"What do you mean it wasn't a full success?"

~Dr. Garaki~

"Allow me to remove the bandages from around your head."

With the doctor saying that, he began going up a step stool where he then reached All For One's height and began unraveling the bandages from his head.

~All For One~

"Doctor, are the bandages removed now?"

~Dr. Garaki~

"Yes they are."

The doctor says this and he holds the bandages in his arms.

~All For One~

"But I still cannot see."

~Dr. Garaki~

"I'm sorry Master, I did my best."

From hearing those words, All For One raised his hands up and placed them over his face when he felt wrinkly skin, while touching his face he noticed that his hair, eyes, ears, and even nose would no longer a part of his head, meaning he was completely faceless from above his mouth which was the only thing that was intact.

~All For One~

"My face..."

~Dr. Garaki~

"I know it may be bad, Master, but I know you could-"

~All For One~

"MY FACE!"

From screaming that out, the energy from some of his quirks begin to malfunction the medical equipment in the room and even shattered glasses, including the doctor's own goggles.

~All For One~

"All Might... He did this to me!, He ruined everything!, Now I could never go back."

Suddenly the energy from his quirks then vanished as he then placed both of his hands over his now deformed face.

~Dr. Garaki~

"Master, are you all right now?"

~All For One~

"Doctor, answer my question with full honesty, how long did my recovery take?"

~Dr. Garaki~

"Several months."

~All For One~

"Inko may think I've abandoned her and Izuku."

~Dr. Garaki~

"Sir, if you want I could make some of your henchmen retrieve them."

~All For One~

"NO!, I do not want them to see me like this, leave me, I'll figure out what I should do!"

~Dr. Garaki~

"As You wish, master."

With that said the doctor then left the room, leaving all for one sitting up on the bed as he began thinking what he should do with his family.

~Years later~

Years have passed by now and All For One has become nothing but a boogeyman to those who remember him, but over those years he made sure to watch over his wife and son, for starters he had one of his henchmen to use a gifted quirk that he bestowed upon them, how to change his Inko's memory from that night he left, after that he had them moved to an apartment complex so they wouldn't be questions on why only the two of them were staying in such a big house, and since over those years, All For One used one of his quirks to watch his family, but I'm able to see them, all he could do is hear their voices, so later on in that evening he heard Inko and Izuku speaking to one another.

~Inko~

"Izuku!, Dinner's ready!"

~Izuku~

"Okay Mom!, I'm coming."

As Inko and Izuku sat at the dining table, All For One set up in his stoned throne and imagine himself sitting at the dining table with them, doing this he felt nothing but sadness shower over him as he couldn't see the family he loves so much.

~All For One~

"Inko, Izuku, I will always love you both."

~The end~