We Meet Again

After a few weeks as passed All For One somehow couldn't get Inko out of his mind for some reason, he did his best trying to focus on other things but each time he did that, the thought of Inko kept running past his mind, distracting him of what he was previously doing.

~All For One~

"Why... Why can't I get that blasted woman off my mind?, Is it some sort of quirk that she used against me?, No that's impossible, I would have seen it coming, but I need a reason why I keep thinking of her every second of the day."

So as All For One sat on his chair he kept thinking on the reasons why he kept thinking about Inko, but as hours passed he came up with nothing.

~All For One~

"Damn that woman!"

All For One yells that out as he slams his left fist on to the arm of the chair.

~All For One~

"I must know about this woman and see her once again, so I may see why she has me in such a trance?"

So All For One called for his lackeys with the wave of his right hand, doing so they immediately ran to his side and kneeled before him.

~Lackey~

"What shall we do for you sir."

~All For One~

"I want you to look into a woman that's been on my mind, her name is Inko Midoriya, I need to know everything about her at once."

~Lackey~

"As you wish sir."

His lackeys did not waste any time and began looking into Inko Midoriya's entire background, after a single day passed, one of his lackeys came up to him with a stack of papers that had information about Inko, so he takes the papers and begins reading them one by one, as All For One read through the papers he soon found out where Inko worked at, which was a small office place that just sells paper, so now knowing this he sat back in his chair and began using one of his quirks to look through the screens of computers and TVs, from doing this he was now looking through the screens of Inko's workplace, as he looked around he soon spotted her talking to a fellow coworker.

~All For One~

"There you are."

As All For One kept looking at Inko, he began to pay attention to every detail of her, like the way she tied her hair up, and the way she didn't have too much makeup but just enough to notice, and from just knowing the small details, All For One somehow couldn't look away from her, his eyes was only set on her.

~All For One's mind~

"Inko Midoriya, you now have my complete attention."

So since that day, All For One kept his eyes on Inko behind screens of monitors and TVs without her knowledge, as days went on he just couldn't get tired of looking at her, she was now someone that All For One was completely captivated of, but one day while observing Inko while she was at work, he noticed a man that seemed to be a co-worker of hers, getting uncomfortably close to her which did not sit well with All For One at all, so he kept his eyes on that man, as he observed the man all day, he suddenly saw the man grab Inko's rear while in the break room alone together, seeing this All For One grew enraged, but while he grew in raged, he suddenly saw Inko smack the man's hand off of her rear and even smack him across his face, after that she stormed away leaving the man completely shocked what she just did.

~Man~

"Ah, so that how you want to play it huh?, Well good, I like playing dirty."

Hearing what that man just said, All For One knew he needed to act, before something terrible could happen to Inko.