Chapter 16 - Origin's

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "I wouldn't mind helping if you'd let me, I've only just arrived here so it'd suck to see the sights go to waste"

Her eyes lit up but she still questioned how I would be of use to her, considering I got beat up by the people she was able to kick down with ease.

Kiriko: "Last I checked you were the one on the ground, could've been worse"

Y/N: "To be honest, they caught me off guard, I was thinking they were some good for nothing street punks that need to dress fancy for their own validation. Guess I was wrong"

Kiriko: "The Hashimoto are... resourceful. Taking over Kanezaka all those years ago had put them in a perfect position upon this pedestal that's just waiting for me to topple it"

Y/N: "So what you are saying is they are a lot more dangerous then I've made them out to be?"

Kiriko: "That's right, I wouldn't want to put you at risk, not to mention you're just some random guy I met today"

Y/N: "I think there's a lot of things I should tell you, It seems my introduction has come off rather rushed"

I then went on to explain who I was and everything I have been through recently, my experience with the null sector London attack and the mission in Cairo where I almost died twice. She seemed to really be taking it in and perked up at the mention of my family.

Kiriko: "I'm sorry for your loss, your parents sounded like good people"

Y/N: "Its okay, I've come to terms with what happened and know they would be proud of me from above. Besides I have my new family within Overwatch"

Kiriko: "Wait Overwatch? I remember hearing about that organization. What happened to them?"

Y/N: "I dont know all the details, but there was a fall out after a failed mission that led to a certain member turning on them and blowing up a headquarters in an attempt to take Jack Morrison with them"

Kiriko: "I see... So can you fight?"

Y/N: "Better than most. I didn't bring too much of my gear with me though, I didnt think I'd have to outright fight these guys if at all"

Kiriko: "You seem like a good guy, someone I can trust and there's something I can sense within you I want to tap into if I can"

Y/N: "Something inside me?"

Kiriko: "I don't how to explain it, but there must be a reason I wasn't able to heal your wounds properly earlier"

Y/N: "Oh right. It does still hurt a little bit so I think I should take it easy for a couple days and see how it plays out"

Kiriko: "Don't worry, I wont be trying to flatten you, I'll have you meet my team and get some introductions in order"

Y/N: "You have a team?"

Kiriko: "Well... Yeah, They arent like me but they are just as passionate as me when it comes to freeing Kanezaka from the grasp of the Hashimoto"

Y/N: "I see. Is there anyway I can meet this fox by the way?"

Kiriko: "That's not how it works..."

Y/N: "Then what's that?"

She looks down and sees the blue fox brushing up against her leg

Kiriko: "You can see her?"

Y/N: "Um... Yeah, why wouldn't I be able to see it?"

Kiriko's POV

There's no way right. He cant possibly, something about this guy seemed... Different. Maybe I should have him stick around, he could be of use later. Its been a while since I've been able to trust a guy like this, ever since I lost the Shimada's I've been like this.