ii. Forewarning

This story is a work of fiction

This story is a work of fiction. The characters and events depicted are not real. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. And, these was used fictitiously for the purpose of storytelling.

This novel may contain typographical errors and grammatically incorrect elements. Your understanding and enjoyment of the narrative are greatly appreciated.

Before you dive into the pages of this fantastical realm, we'd like to remind you that while the events and characters in this book might feel vividly real, they are, in fact, figments of the author's imagination

The author has taken creative liberties with the characters, plot, and setting to craft a compelling narrative.

The following fantasy story strictly adheres to ethical boundaries and does not endorse or romanticize inappropriate relationships between humans and animals, particularly humans and cats.
This story wrote with the intention of not romanticizing the idea of a human being in a "romantic" relationship with a cat.
This is not something that is possible in real life, and the idea of a human being in a romantic relationship with a cat is often seen as taboo or even creepy. Thus, it is important to be aware of this matter.

And by chance, you find yourself becoming emotionally attached to the cat character, which this would be the aftermath of romanticization, it is important to remember that this is just a mere fictional character. The cat does not have real feelings for you, and any romantic relationship between you and the cat is only possible in the realm of fiction.
Please remember that
falling in love with a fictional character is not the same as falling in love with a real person. Fictional characters cannot reciprocate your feelings, and they cannot provide you with the same level of emotional support as a real person can.
It's important for readers to maintain a clear distinction between fiction and reality to ensure healthy boundaries, and realized that romantic relationships between different species are inappropriate and uncomfortable in real life.

"If you're looking for a romantic relationship, I suggest you look for a human partner. Cats are not the answer"

Cats are not people, and they do not have the capacity to understand or reciprocate human "romantic" feelings. I urge you to separate reality and fictions when it comes to disturbing events or situation that might happened within the story.

*Readers discretion is advised.*

Any resemblance to real-life situations or discomfort caused by such themes is unintentional and purely coincidental. The story is intended for entertainment purposes only and aims to promote responsible storytelling and the preservation of healthy boundaries in relationships.

The author acknowledges that the depicted events are purely fictional and does not endorse or promote any form of harm or cruelty in real life.

*Please proceed with caution.*