•Chapter 23•

"what the fuck" Amara pushed her sunglasses off her nose and rested them on top of her head as soon as she settled in the car to go to airport. Her eyes bore into her mobile phone staring at the bold headline.

Amara Sullivan SPOTTED with Mystery Man in Thompson Hotel, Arizona!

The headline stared back at her from the small screen of her mobile phone. She scrolled and read the article written in correspondence to the headline.

Model and fashion sensation Amara Sullivan was recently spotted in a luxurious Arizona hotel with a yet-to-be-identified mystery man! Witnesses say the pair looked "very cozy" in the hotel bar, fueling speculations about a budding romance.

"Amara seemed really into him. They were talking intimately, touching each other's arms, and seemed to have great chemistry," says a source who wishes to remain anonymous.

As of now, no comment has been made by Sullivan's reps. Fans are eagerly waiting for any hint or clue about the identity of the mystery man. Stay tuned for more juicy details!

Curses fell out of her mouth without any barrier. It must have been Nate. What the fuck. Suddenly her phone began to ring.

Sydney!

"Ma'am"

"What the hell Sydney what is this"

"I don't know ma'am. How could I know. As you know I didn't accompany you their at night"

"I know. Just tale these news down. I want them gone from every social media platform -" her phone indicated a call between this one. It was her mother. She declined the call and continued "- and talk to our pr company"

"Yes ma'am. I'll do it. And what should we tell if anyone question about it"

"Deny it. Because I wasn't with a man"

"On it ma'am" just as the call ended her phone rang loudly with another call. It was her mother once again. She picked the call this time didn't bothering with declining her again.

"Hello mom"

"What the hell Amara what is this I am reading. You are with a new man. Again" she screamed and Amara had to pull her mobile phone off her ears to protect herself from losing her hearing.

"Mom will you calm down. This is fake. I came to Arizona for my shooting and went to bar for drinks. I don't know what this is about"

"As if I don't know you" she scoffed clearly not believing her daughter who was stunned at her mother's reaction.

Yes Amara was well aware that her mother was never very fond of the news that tailed her but she using such words was hurtful.

"Mom please stop it. And honestly I don't care what you think or what anyone else thinks. I will do whatever I want to do" she snapped at her mother who instead of being her support was being rude. So she did the same to her. If she can treat her like outsider then why can't Amara do the same to her.

And then she didn't wait for her mother to say something else. Throw another taunt or just keep being mean. She just hung up before switching off her mobile phone. It was too much. She didn't have energy to deal with them all or maybe she didn't find them worthy of explaining.

It is not like anyone of them would support her. They will either question her or just throw assumptions or just declare her corrupt. They never cared about her point of view so why should she care about theirs. Her driver dropped her at airport and in no time her plane flew for LA.

She needed rest and that was what she was going to do today as she entered her apartment the only place where she thought less and less of haunted memories she carried.