Lyney [♡]

The first time the two of you met, it was his eyes that met with your awe-filled ones within the audience

Of course, it wasn't unusual to meet eyes with the curious gaze of his beloved spectators, but this particular pair of eyes were more...captivating. Lynette was not blind to how her dear brother had become much more enthusiastic than before, and her suspicions were confirmed with his next trick.

"And for our next trick, we'll be needing an extra pair of hands from the audience!" Lyney exclaimed, arms rising from his sides in a grand gesture.

Lynette simply let out a tired sigh at his antics, seemingly uninterested to the eyes of an onlooker. But she couldn't help but sway her tail in slight interest, looking to see who had caught the magician's attention.

One of the spotlights eventually landed on a seat within the auditorium, and a masked member of the troupe carefully led the selected individual onto the stage. Lyney flashed a friendly smile, greeting the woman with a bow.

"The assistance is most appreciated!" The magician twirled his signature hat in his hands, a plethora of cards spilling down along with a singular rainbow rose landing at the palm of his hand. Handing it over to the stranger, he continued on with the show. "And may I ask for the lady's name?"

"[name]. Pleasure to be your assistant for the evening, Magician Lyney." The stranger answered with a smile, taking the rose with a bow of her own.

The said male's smile grew wider at her words, and finally turned to face the audience, his booming voice filling the opera house.

"Ah, but before we begin, I must tell you all the dream I had last night!" Lyney began, walking back and forth the stage, a single finger on his chin in thought. "There was a card, yes, a specific card that came up in my dreams. But alas, my memory fails me at such dire times!"

Some of the audience members laugh at his dramatics, although most, if not all of them, are wondering where his performance would lead with this story.

"But perhaps seeing the card would spark my memories!"

Suddenly, a small spotlight shines upon a lone deck of cards on the stage, only a few centimeters away from [name].

"Ah, what a coincidence! Would you be kind enough to pick up the deck of cards and shuffle them before the audience?" Lyney asks the woman with a knowing grin, and watches as she obliges.

"Could you flip through each and one of the cards and show them to me? Make sure the audience doesn't see it though!"

With a nod and a smile, [name] approached closer to the male, flipping the face of each card only towards Lyney one by one. Eventually, the magician stopped her and exclaimed towards the audience in joy.

"Yes, yes! That was my dream card!" He said excitedly, eyes practically twinking in delight. "Now, you can put aside just my dream card. How about we give it to another audience member?"