Kaeya [♡]

!Part 1!

                                      !Part 1!

You've confessed to him a million times.

A million times through different letters, through different people. Not a single one of those confessions were told by your own lips, and not a single one of them delivered by your own hands.

But he had received them all. You knew he had received them all.

And he had rejected them all the same.

Somewhat, at least.

You were the infamous 'writer' of your school; the mysterious poet who had a way with her words, the lonesome student who would always receive an A grade on her writing assessments, and the quiet girl who knew nothing but her stories.

This consequently brought about a certain business of sorts. A business known by the majority of girls within your high school, who would most often come to your desk after last period had ended, nervously fiddling their thumbs as they looked away shyly, a request you heard a million times before slipping from their lips.

"I-I want you to write a love letter for me. For...f-for Kaeya."

Kaeya. A name uttered by many, a name praised by many, and a name which captured the hearts of many. He was famous on school grounds for his otherworldly features, his charming and flirtatious personality, along with his grades that were not something to jest about.

To put it simply, he was the perfect student.

You, on the other hand, could care less for the charismatic male. However, not exactly because you were uninterested, but by the simple fact that you understood reality. It was extremely unlikely Kaeya and you would ever cross paths, nonetheless exchange an entire conversation.

Besides, false hope like this wasn't good for the heart.

You continued to put your things away as the classmate standing next to you waited impatiently, clearly eager about your answer. Finally, you slung the bag over your shoulder, letting it rest on your hip as you turned your gaze towards the female.

"You have what I want?"

What, thought you were doing this for free?

It is a business after all, and you wouldn't be offering any of the girls in your school your help if you had no profit whatsoever from such requests.

The girl in front of you nodded, shuffling through her own bag as she looked for the item that you required as payment. Eventually, she took out a small plastic bag of...

Cookies.

A small plastic bag full of cookies.

A fair and delicious deal, don't you think?