21

I gasp before I ask, "And then what happened next?" as my eyes follow Isa pacing back and forth from excitement as well as what might be adrenaline from the thrilling feeling.

"Then, and then, Edwina shouts and storms back up the aisle to go back into the bridal's quarter to cool down presumably," Isa says as she stops to face me, "The Queen dismissed everyone from the church and said the wedding was postponed as of now."

After Isa finishes her sentence, a knock came on the drawing room door and all heads turn towards it to see Josie standing there with a parchment in her hands, but her face looks sullen.

"What is it Josie?" Becca asks as I stood up from the loveseat to stand next to her before Josie says, "It's the Queen, requesting Miss L/N's presence for tea in tomorrow's time."

Wha-What could this mean? Is she requesting because she knows I was there or she's heard of something that Anthony and I are betrothed?

"Woah, it's okay, breathe," I hear Becca say as I started to see my vision going blurry.

"I'm okay, I'm o-" I whispered out before I feel my eyes roll to the back of my head and started to fall to the floor before Samuel caught my fall so I wouldn't hit hard.

-Isa's POV-

"Is-is she okay?" I hear Charlie stutter out in fear of what's unfolding in front of us. Y/N, our protector, the person in our corners, our strong amazing sister, passed out cold on the floor.

"Call the doctor now! Y/N, breathe," Samuel panics as he tries to wake Y/N up, but to no avail, she's not waking up.

"Y/N, wake up! Please! We can't lose you too!" I shout as tears begin to stream down my cheeks and I clutch Charlie harder in my arms.

Samuel then picks up Y/N to start carrying her back to her bedchambers as the doctor rushes in to usher him to make haste, with Josie trailing behind them.

"Oh you poor dears," we hear Becca whisper as she wraps her arms around us, prompting me to let out a sob.

"She's never done that before," I blubbered out before Becca pulls away to look at me face to face.

"Your sister will be okay, it was just a fainting spell, the stress must've gotten too much for her to bear," Becca explains as she looks down at Charlie to say, "She just needs to rest."

"B-but what about the tea with the Queen? She's not going to be happy," Charlie asks as I respond, "I'll go. I'll go in her place."

Becca sighs and starts to say, "Isa, you're only a child, and the Queen" before I interrupted her with, "She's the reason my sister is this way and won't let her marry the love of her life. I have to do this for her, at least the Queen will have to listen to me."

"Okay, but you're not going alone. I'm coming with you," Becca says as I nod my head and hugged Charlie to whisper, "Are you okay with staying behind for this one?"

"Yes, I rather be with Y/N," Charlie responds before I pushed back his hair to give him a kiss on his forehead to say, "You're such a good brother, we're so lucky you're ours."

"I'm the lucky one, I have two amazing big sisters who will do anything for me," Charlie responds before Samuel comes into the drawing room.

"She'll be okay, just overexerted herself," Samuel says before he summed it down for Charlie, "She just did too much her body could handle."

"I think we should get you guys to bed, let Y/N rest for tonight and we'll worry about tomorrow when it comes," Becca says as I nod as I picked up Charlie to carry him and tucked him into bed before going to my bedroom to say prayers, one for Y/N's well-being and one for me to get through tea time with the Queen.