Chapter 2-crush😳

Here we go Guys Firs story Ever...

Btw Numberskull's nick name is Number

Narrator:Hi

It was  sunset, the sky was clearing to the north and east. It was painted red-orange color the air was hot for it was the hottest year in the country. And Demon was sitting nervously on the bench  while his friends chat.

Demons mind/pov: Gosh... I have been having this strange feeling for some time now . Whenever  I get close to number or look at his crystal clear blue eyes  my heart start to pound my face get heated up i feel flustered all of the sudden .  And for some reason  I stammer whenever i try to talk to him and  he is 1 foot away   d...do..do I like NUMBER?!?!?!  oop- I better be careful.

Rektway: oh hey demon!

XDemon:Hi

Spek:Hey >:)

Demon:?

Number: Bro it is really hot out here it's like  9:00pm 😰

Funky: I mean- it's the hottest year in the country .🤷

Spek: Yeah, it's not that hot , it... it.... it's just like...

Rektway: Like summer!

Spek: yeah

Number: hmm, maybe to u guys  but it's burning to me.

Xdemon:Don't worry number it will be winter soon.

Funky: or i will put u in my van where it nice and warm >:)

Number: Noo!! I DO NOT WANT TO BE IN YOUR VAN!!!

Rektway: Good then get used to it !

Spek: Yeah >:)

Xdemon: Spek are u okay? 🤨

Spek: yeha

 Rektway: Ok Guys lets just go to sleep ...

Funky:yeaah

And they all drove home and went to bed But  little did they know that this was only the beginning of torture for NumberSkull..... DUN DUN DUUUUN *dramatic music*