Rafael Morález's Bio

Start from the beginning

*Colt Combat Elite Commander/MEP-45 Handgun, (From The "CrossfireX (Operation: Catalyst/Operation: Spectre)" Video Game Universe).

*Heckler & Koch VP9L/FP9 Handgun (with an Riot Shield), (From The "CrossfireX (Operation: Spectre)" Video Game Universe).

*PAS-90 Pump-Action Shotgun (with "Dragon's Breath" Shells), (From The "CrossfireX (Operation: Spectre)" Video Game Universe).

*FN Herstal SCAR-H/SC-762 Battle Rifle, (From The "CrossfireX (Operation: Catalyst/Operation: Spectre)" Video Game Universe).

*Colt Model 933/CAR-4 Assault Rifle (with an Underbarreled "M203 Grenade Launcher" Attachment), (From The "CrossfireX (Operation: Catalyst/Operation: Spectre)" Video Game Universe).

*FN Herstal M249 SAW (Paratrooper Version)/SAW-249 Light Machine Gun (with both ACOG Scope; and Grip Attachments), (From The "CrossfireX (Operation: Catalyst/Operation: Spectre)" Video Game Universe).

*40mm HEXA Grenade Launcher, (From The "CrossfireX (Operation: Spectre)" Video Game Universe).

I like to think that during the events of the upcoming Season 2 in BlazeSaber00's "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World" Collaboration Crossover Book, it will be revealed that PFC Rafael Morález had actually survived his Bullet Wound and went into hiding for some time. After he heard about what had been happening lately, he decided to join in the Battle against both Union Academy (Earth 268) and the Enemy Forces (Season 2).