"Shoot! I .. I almost forgot!", Izuku says as he pushes himself out to the living room quickly.

Katsuki laughs following behind his boyfriend.

Before they get to the door the blonde looks down at him.

" Alright Deku, let's show that tired ass teacher of ours what you can do.", he smirks with pride.

Izuku looks up and nods with enthusiasm.

" Right Kacchan!"

Aizawa raises a brow as he waits outside the apartment door with his hands in his pockets wondering if the two inside are even home.

The raven-eyed pro hero is getting ready to knock again when the door opens revealing a sight that makes a mostly emotionless hero feel as though he might cry.

Izuku stands at the door, his quirks burning. Black whip and One for All on full display. Green eyes burning brightly with green lightening, black coils glowing while they're wrapped around strong legs like support splints holding the green-eyed hero up.

Before Aizawa can speak a word he watches in amazement as the greenett turns around and walks steady with the help of his quirks to the other side of the room where Katsuki is standing. He had seen Izuku stand but the greenett hadn't been able to walk but now he's walked the whole length of the apartment and is standing next to a blonde hero who has his arm wrapped tightly around his waist with a strong proud smile.

There are now blinding tears in raven eyes as Aizawa steps through the door closing it behind him making his way to the pair.

"Problem child, that.. that was absolutely amazing to witness. Izuku Midoriya, you have once again, as many times before made me proud."

There's tears in emerald eyes that now replace a glowing quirk that he's slowly letting burn out.

" T-thank you Sir. That means a lot."

Aizawa gives a smile with a nod.

" So there's a lot more progress I see. More movement?"

Izuku looks up at his boyfriend who gives him a smirk and a wink making the greenett smile then look back at their old teacher.

" Yes! Kacchan and I have been working every day, doing several different workouts, mostly focusing on strengthing my core and then working on getting my quirks back to full power, which we've almost done.", he rambles on excitedly.

Katsuki can't help but smile at his boyfriend's excitement. He's come such a long way from his days of hopelessness and depression.

The blonde hero meets his teacher's eye with pride on his features.

" Deku's been doing great. We finally got him strong enough to walk with his quirks, at first it was painful as fuck for him but now it's not nearly as bad and he can go a greater distance before he needs a break. I mean it's not perfect, him having to rely on his quirks to move but it's something and proof that he's strong and getting stronger. It works for now till we can figure out the next step."

Aizawa crosses his arms with a nod and a smile he can't help.

"Yes, it's definitely progress. You're doing an amazing job helping Izuku back to his full potential. I'm proud of you both."

Raven eyes watch as the pair exchange smiles then Izuku leans further into Katsuki as his quirks power down. The blonde is using his own strength to hold the greenett to his side with a tight arm around him to steady him. The look in crimson eyes is one of loving pride mixed with care and concern. Katsuki's sharp features do indeed soften when he looks upon the greenett at his side. Izuku looks at the blonde hero as he always has, pride, admiration, love shine clearly in green eyes.