Chapter 8 - Maitree in a conundurum

Start from the beginning

Vaibhav's face changes, "Someone like me..."

The lady nods.

Vaibhav suddenly turns his expression into smile, "She will become whatever she wishes to be. She will become big and honor you and your family."

The lady greeted him by folding her hands

Vaibhav handed over the baby to her.

The lady holds his hands, "Please suggest a name to keep for her."

Vaibhav smiled, "Krithika."

Everyone smiled for the name.

Vaibhav enters inside the temple. 

Vaibhav goes to the place of Ganga river side of the temple. His security gave him a set of traditional clothes. He smiled and keep it with him. 

Vaibhav - "Wait near the car."

The security guards departed.

For taking bath in the river, he started undressing his three piece suit. As he removed his coat, he noticed a guy hiding behind the pillar of the temple that is located right side of him.

The guy's face is full of sweat and he looks frightened as if someone is chasing him. He is folding his hands and praying god to save him somehow.

He looks round the corner. Vaibhav hides himself as he doesn't want to let him know that he is observing the stranger.

The stranger starts running and he jumped the walls of the temple and reached the forest. He starts running into the forest and looking for a space to hide.

He see a tree house that is locked from outside. 

The stranger feels happy and enters inside the tree house.

The stranger breathes in relief now and he closes his eyes as he was tired.

A tight slap was imprinted on his face which makes him stand up. He doesn't even hold the energy to stand still so he again sits down with a thud.

No one is there. 

He wonders if it is a dream.

He closes his eyes again.

A tight slap is imprinted again. The force is higher than before.

He stands up again but wonders if it is dream and was about to sleep once again. Until....

Until he noticed blood creeping out from his face.

The  blood is real.

The stranger was holded from the back tightly by someone.

The stranger's head again developed beads of sweat.

The voice asked him, "Dear Pushkar, is it a mosquito bite that you felt my slap to be a dream?"