Chapter 5 - Ananya's case brings trouble

Arjun rings the doorbell. A girl opens the door who is wearing a short dress and lusty smile. Arjun smirks at her and he holds her hips and dragged her to him.

Arjun - "Guess no one's here, Lekha."

Lekha - "Haan toh! You're looking so hot, man."

She gives him a love bite in his neck.

Lekha drags him inside to her room and she unbuttoned Arjun's shirt.

3 hours back

The police jeep found it hard to go inside a narrow road. The roads are small and so are the houses. But the number of people over here are higher. Arjun felt that it's better to walk. Akshay too agreed.

Arjun and Akshay parked the jeep and starts walking along the narrow lane. Barely, a scooter and cycle could go inside this lane but not for travel. It looks like an underdeveloped area. Akshay doubts if it is the right address and looks at Arjun. Arjun assures him with his eye contact.

After asking address from various residents of the area, Arjun and Akshay reached the house. 

Akshay was about to knock the door but it wasn't locked. TV is on high volume that Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai serial song which is playing in the TV is heard.

Arjun - "Ms. Malini..."

Akshay knocked and called out her name thrice. Just a sound, "coming..." is heard.

After two minutes, Malini, a girl of mid-twenties comes from outside and looks at them surprisingly.

Malini - "May I know who are you? I haven't seen you people before."

Arjun - "CBI Officer Arjun."

Arjun shows his Identity card to her. Akshay too shows his identity card to her.

 Akshay too shows his identity card to her

Malini - "Oh... CBI..."

Arjun - "Could you guess why are we here?"

Malini - "Sir..."

Akshay - "So you're Malini. Where do you work?"

Malini - "I'm working in a IT firm in Mumbai, sir."

Akshay - "Are you staying alone?"