Chapter 9 team bonding moments part two

Narrator: after night wing and blue beetle feels better everybody went to bed at nighttime since it was already night they already ate dinner not to long ago since Star fire, raven, Damian had already eaten dinner except best boy, nightwing and blue beetle. When everyone goes into there own rooms. It was only beast boy who's wake still having some troubles falling sleep so beast boy turns into a hawk flys around in the titan tower. After a small flight trying to get use to things. When he was only a dog.
Gar? Said Jaime, Gar turned around and only saw Jaime staring at him, yeah reply gar.what are you doing up hermano. Jaime said again. I couldn't sleep Gar said back again. Jaime scarab use his legs towards Gar. Far Change into a green beetle and flys towards Jaime scarab. A eventually gar falls back to sleep. Then Jaime went back to his room to sleep also Leaving one of his wings out for gar.

Jaime and Khaji Da. Talking telepathic

How did you know that gar was having trouble sleep? Asked Jaime
I don't know but I heard his wings flapping around the tower. Said Kaji
Oh replied back Jaime. Soft spot on gar? He said again

Kaji nodded his head now get some sleep we are having a bonding moment with the team today he replied back to Jaime

Ended telepathic

Once jaime got into bed Kaji used jaime arm to pick up gar and lay him next to jaime. Thankfully Gar was in a deep sleep already feeling a bit more comfortable around the Kaji and Jaime.

The next day

When it was the next day everyone got up and did there usual routine getting dressed, eat breakfast and training, after that was done everyone went outside to go into jump city to have a bonding moments the Kaji blended into Jaime back while beast...

When it was the next day everyone got up and did there usual routine getting dressed, eat breakfast and training, after that was done everyone went outside to go into jump city to have a bonding moments the Kaji blended into Jaime back while beast boy wears his orange hoodie to blended in with the others. Night wing was wearing his usual civilian clothes same thing Damian as well but a different clothes.
Kids would go to the park and played with each other that caught gar off guard. Jaime noticed gar staring towards the park. So he grab his friend hand and runs to the park Gar looked surprised while the other half of the team smiled for a bit seeing jaime took gar hand. Raven went to look for a pet to get since she never had one before. So Star fire went with raven to look for some pets As well. Leaving Damian and dick along together. So what you wanna do? Said Damian. Go to the park replied dick (shrugs). Once the two follows Logan and Jaime to the park. Damian asked dick what happened back there from yesterday. Dick (sigh) "it's not my place to tell but Gar has some trust issues towards anyone except Jaime and me sometimes Star fire or raven depending on how he feels towards us sometimes gar will sleep with me or Jaime since of his nightmares but like I said it's not my place to talk about his past" he said back again. The two watches Jaime and far playing together gar being a dog while Jaime is his owner playing together, come and join us said Jaime. Dick shrugs and joins in there game. Same as Damian.

Next chapter

hermano = brother
A/n i'm gonna call the scarab Kaji da since that's it's actually its name