Chapter 8 mission bonding time

Narrator: today mission was team bonding since everyone is still trying to get along with each other Logan or Gar is somewhat shy or uncomfortable around new things since he never need to school before or even played with anyone at all. Alright said nightwing raven you go with Robin beast boy you go with blue beetle said night wing. Everyone nodded and let the teenager do whatever they wanted Gar had challenged Jaime a race into the sky and shoots clouds. Jaime accepted Gar challenged and the two being to change into here super hero uniforms to being a challenge while the two where in the sky probably battling each other or using clouds as target practice. On the ground with Robin and raven the two did seem to get along with each other.

A/n night wing is dick Grayson while

While night wing and Star fire battle there ability one on one battle.

Up in the sky with blue beetle and Garfield,

*both panting* "give up"? Asked blue beetle. Far was constantly out of space for a moment. *gulped came from blue beetle* gar? He said again. Oh sorry uhm no I'm not given up he replied back too blue beetle. Do you wanna continue or something. Answered Jaime. Uhm yea reply Gar back. Once the two came towards the ground Gar changed into a fox and went inside the titan tower to calm his nerves down whatever happened towards him must've that he was seeing something again.while the others returned back inside there they saw gar staring off to space even though he was in his fox form. Robin went towards beast boy but Gar turns into a dog and growls at robin on accident. He now his head saying sorry and went to his room. Everyone saw where Gar was going. So being Jaime and night wing followed Gar, Logan or Garfield to his room. Star fire and raven knew what's going on with gar. If anyone can help gar it's gonna be Jamie and night wing since Gar did bonded with them from the beginning. So what are we gonna do? Asked Damian, we do nothing reply raven, let dick and Jaime deal with him plus he trust them more then us said Star fire. Robin nodded so the three sat down on the cougg cub and watches some tv.

In Garfield room with Jaime and dick

Logan, Garfield or beast boy.
Jaime was sitting on the floor while dick was sitting on the bed. Gar got was walking around he knows that blue beetle and night wing are with him so he goes to his night wing and hugs him. Night wing hug back and blue beetle got up as well and hug gar. You feeling okay? They asked, gar shook his head no and remembered something from his past. It's okay we all have bad times as well they said gain. Gar nodded and he was lucky to have some hugs. Don't worry about today gar said blue beetle. Gar nodded  and soon he calm his nerves he was just anxious around new place though that he never been too.
Will go out in exploring more then just chilling in the house said night wing, k gar & Jaime said at the same thing.

Next chapter