'When was the last time you saw her?' he said in a hushed voice.

'In the training rooms. I haven't had any more dreams about her, either. Although I had a dream that I'm sure was a premonition...'

'And?' 

Sol bit her lip. Her most recent dream had somehow looked into the future, as Anakin's constant mentions of learning to 'save her' after that day had become more and more apparent. The dream where Chancellor Palpatine told Anakin that there was a Sith Lord who could prevent his loved ones from dying had to have taken place that same day. Sol's dreams always meant something, and it appears that something was trying to warn Sol about the Chancellor's true intentions.

'Nothing. It wasn't relevant,' Sol shook her head. 'But will you help me? I feel that this is urgent, and Satele could help.' 

'I can try and help, but I don't know how to.'

'Me neither...'

Despite their cluelessness, Sol and Revan headed off together. 

---

Chancellor Palpatine had been overcome by Master Windu. Master Fitso, Master Tiin and Master Fitso had fallen in the battle. The Chancellor's abilities with the Force and his lightsaber had taken them by surprise and Master Windu was left to face the Sith Lord alone. The window of the office had been destroyed during the exchange and the Chancellor had been forced to its edge. The wind from the city whipped through the windowpane and the old man was laying on his back, his weapon lost as he feigned defeat. 

'You are under arrest, my Lord,' Master Windu seethed, the edge of his purple lightsaber at the Chancellor's throat. Through pathetic whimpers, the Chancellor caught sight of the new Jedi that entered the office in haste.

'Anakin!' he called helplessly. 'I told you it would come to this. I was right! The Jedi are taking over!'

'You old fool. The oppression of the Sith will never return. Your plot to regain control of the Republic is over. You have lost...' Master Windu said down at the Chancellor.

'No... no...' 

Anakin stood next to the two men. He arrived at the building and had the intent to stop Master Windu from killing the Chancellor. But at the situation, Anakin didn't know if he should intervene. With confusion and frustration, Anakin looked between the Jedi Master and the supposed Sith Lord. One side of him wanted to make sure that the Sith Lord could never spread his evil, while the other side thought of nothing but Sol, and the idea that Anakin couldn't protect her from the cruel reaches of death without the very man before him. The Chancellor was evil, but he had an ability that the Jedi condemned, much like many other things that Anakin wanted, like a life with Sol in marriage. 

Who did Anakin want to follow? Who was Sol's saviour?

'You will die!' 

Anakin was forced to squint as familiar electric strikes powered from Chancellor Palpatine's fingers. The currents were strong in their blue forms as they attempted to pierce Master Windu, but with the block of his lightsaber, they were held at bay. But from the strength of the Sith Lord, Master Windu had to plant his feet against the windowpane to hold off the attack. With gritted teeth, the Jedi and Sith tried to defeat the other as Anakin watched on with a conflicted grimace.

'He is a traitor, Anakin!' Palpatine cried over the zaps of electricity from his fingers.

'He's the traitor. Stop him!' Master Windu cried in return.

'Come to your senses, boy! The Jedi are in revolt! They will betray you, just as they betrayed me!' 

Palpatine's appearance began to change at the use of his power. Anakin could see that some of the electricity was bouncing back from Windu's lightsaber and attacking its caster. Palaptine's skin began to look leathery and grey with wrinkles forming in front of Anakin's eyes. With a gaping mouth, the Chancellor was struggling to keep his power strong, and it could be seen on his aging face.