Chapter 3 - Warning

Sorry it's short, this is only what I can squeeze from my brain while not being in home (*'ノД`)

-----

"Cheers!" The Straw Hats were cheering their biggest accomplishment till this day. The New Pirate King has been announced, staying at 5.6 billion berries bounty and a newest photo of him, as always, smiling. Brook played his guitar, surrounding the large group of people with music. It was their fifth cup of cheers. There was no end to the celebration.

The King, sitting in the centre of attention, smiling. The goal of his life finally came true. The feeling was indescribable. Overwhelmed? Happy? Excited? Determined? Or...anxious and unsteady. The life he led was to this exact point. Here, he is what he wanted the most. He is free. He is the freest on the seas. Was he not? He shouldn't worry about anything anymore. He became The King by getting to the last island, beating through fogs of enemies, fighting for the same as he, the throne. He hasn't changed the world yet. He changed people and mobilised them. Now. All that is left...

He glanced at the newspaper in his lap, munching on his meat. His eyes scanned the latest things that had happened beside his one. Yet all he could see was his face. On. Every. Page. He frowned. It couldn't be like the marines hadn't started their propaganda, right? One last page and he found nothing. But. Before he could close the newspaper and throw it away his eyes landed on a particular article. It read: 'Huge crater created on one of the islands of Paradise. Meteor? Or maybe a person in a bad mood?' Luffy scoffed. That Morgan guy. He really can make everything into an article. Yet. The anxiousness of before stayed with Luffy. He clenched onto the newspaper, not even looking at it. He ended the meat stick and threw the bone away.

A certain shadowed figure clenched onto Luffy's poster.

"Imu-sama." A voice said. Five older men were kneeling in front of the throne of the world. Where the supposed King Of The World should sit at. The tension grew.

"All of the D's are the same." The shadow figure said, voice sounding through the hall.

"Should we enter the plan?" One of them said. The figure raised its palm. They sweatdropped.

"The world shall spend it in punishment." The shadow figure stood up and walked away. The five elders exchanged looks and nodded.

Following the figure, we enter a garden-like place. The figure stood in front of what seemed like glass.

"The wonders of the world shall all be under one, never many."

"Luffy!" Usopp exclaimed to the Pirate King that stood near the railing. Straw Hat turned his head to his sniper. "A wave." Luffy smirked.

"Then what are you waiting for!" He jumped to the helm where Jinbe and Nami were at. He turned to him with tears in her eyes.

"Please?" She begged. He placed his hand on her shoulder, patting it and laughing.

"Let's go!" He threw hands in the air.

"Agh! Roll the sails!" Nami gave up and commanded the crew. Luffy shot himself to Sunny's figure head and sat there, a smile painting his face. His eyes scanned the enormous water disaster and they glistened with amazement. The sea will never stop to amaze him. As the whirlpools under the ship moved them, they found themselves almost covered by the wave. It casted a shadow on them. His eyes showed happiness, until. His smile slowly faded when the wave was halfly covering them. His mouth opened to half and he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"What the actual..." Sanji's cigarette fell down.

In the wave. In the cold, ocean water. Bodies of Sea Kings and Creatures, bloodied and pierced through their hearts. Eyes dead. The scars deepened more on their corpses. The wave was then stained in the blood and as it covered them, they could only see red. Luffy's eyes were wide open. The next time they entered the surface, no one said anything. Luffy who was sitting on the figure head could only stare at the ocean. What was going on? It was almost...like a warning...but for who? For him? Or...For...for...

-----