Captured... Again. (2/2)

It has been a few hours and Soap still hasn't come out of interrogation. Me, Ghost and König are starting to get concerned, thinking about the possible worse case scenarios. 

Keegan instructs us to go back. We do. We walk back to the cabin and it appears more broken than it did. Ghost and König are both at either side of me in bed, wedging me in between their bodies. 

I fall asleep.

I then wake up to a horrible sight. The cabin is completely encased in decaying, rotten flesh, Ghost and König aren't in bed with me anymore. Outside, the entire sky is coloured a dark crimson red, lightning striking. I then walk out. Two obelisks of decaying flesh writhe in front of me, but then I see something. König. He looks at me painfully as I see his body get torn in half at the waist by tendrils of decaying flesh, before his eyes flutter, and he dies. I then look to the other obelisk-like structure, this time, it's Ghost. Ghost reaches one of his arms out towards me, but then tendrils wrap around his jaw, ripping it clean off. His eyes then begin to redden as appendages begin to emerge from his eyes. I then hear a crashing noise behind me, then a loud thud.

I feel something wet on my back, hearing a deep, guttural growl, before swivelling myself around reluctantly. Before I can say anything, a spiked appendage wraps itself around me, lifting me up into the air, I scream as I'm presented with a giant, zombified version of Keegan. He cocks his head at me slightly, before slowly opening his mouth like a trapdoor, revealing rows of serrated teeth lining his mouth. Without warning, the appendage unravels, and I fall into Keegan's mouth, he swallows me whole.

I wake up, beads of sweat drip from me as I breathe heavily. Ghost and König are still asleep at either side of me, realising that it was only just a sick nightmare, I sigh with relief. I then shuffle myself towards the foot of the bed. I sit there for a minute, remembering something.

"Soap's still not here." I silently say underneath my breath, still shaken up by the whole nightmare.

I walk out of the room, but before I begin to walk out into the hallway, I look at Ghost and König. They sleep peacefully, König snoring a bit. I grab König's shotgun.

I then begin the journey back to the institution, still having the key card that I took from one of the guards a few days ago. 30 minutes pass, as I begin to see the institution, I hurriedly rush towards the door, desperate to find Soap. I then use the key card on the door, before walking in. The inside of the institution is awfully silent, there are no humans in sight, I then begin running through the hallways.

I then look around, before hearing mumbling. I run to the source of the noise. I peek through a crack in the door, seeing Soap tied to a chair. I take König's shotgun from my back, before slowly opening the door, rushing inside. Then, I feel myself getting shoved to the floor as a man places his boot on my head, turning my head, forcing me to watch.

Soap is covered in blood, as Keegan stands there, panting, his hand being gripped on a baseball bat. Soap's eyes then look at me, glinting at me, as Keegan knocks the chair over, causing Soap to fall to the ground.

"Soap... fucking get up.." I say, grunting painfully. Keegan then slowly raises the baseball bat above his head, before slamming it down on Soap's ribcage.

"SOAP! NO!" I scream, watching as Keegan then walks towards me. He then signals two of the men to put me on the chair, before I feel a rope being tied around my hands, Soap is still alive, but he looks incredibly dazed. His eyes stare blankly at me, still covered in blood from head to toe, he can't move.

"You never should've come here." Keegan sneers, glaring at me as he tilts my head back.

"You know... we should've killed you when we got the chance." He continues.