[Name] gulped down a nervous accumulation of saliva. "Thank you, Rengoku-san." Rengoku was uncharacteristically quiet, but the [Name] felt the light grasp of Kyojiro's calloused hands respond to him.

"This is quite nice." [Name] was careful not to accidentally drown himself, submerging his arm that Kyojiro reluctantly let go. Not that he would die from the hot spring anyway. "Agreed."; Rengoku's loud voice echoed around the room, the tiredness of his voice noticible.
Or maybe it was just [Name] that would have noticed it if the room were filled with different kinds of people.
He felt the deep vibration of the Hashira's usually smooth as nectar voice. [Name] felt bad, yet he could do nothing. It wasn't his place.

He took a breath. "It's been so long since I bathed in a hot spring. Tell me, what does the spring look like." [Name] gently said, looking down at the water as his fingers floated in the air, trying to find liquid childishly.

"Well, it's bright due to the lamps..." Kyojiro thought more deeply, something deep inside him wanted to give the demon beside him a visual representation even if it baffled him quite so. "It's well maintained, though the moonlight seems to seep from the gaps of the wood. And...-" Kyojiro struggled to find any more describing words. His eyes wandered to where the demon sat just in front of him, trying to find more things to say.

Pretty milky eyes caged behind long curled lashes staring at him, a small smile tugged on his pretty peach lips; one side of the smile touched his cheek for than the other. His shoulder's and collar bones without a blemish or scar that Kyojiro could see was illuminated by the light reflected by the clear steaming blue spring.
"... Beautiful." Kyojiro stayed silent for a minute before realizing what came out of his loud mouth. His face burned a bit at the realization and shame that he was thinking this way towards a demon. He continued hastily, "And it has brown flooring that shines! Really beautiful! It gives off a story book feel to it." He cleared his throat.

"Like a place where something magical would happen..."

I'd like to think MC's height as 5'7, but it won't be mentioned often

I had difficulty writing this chapter, apologies. The next chapters will be published faster now that this hurdle of a chapter is finished.

This is somewhat true for a demon, especially with a demon whom is blind and is used to sounds despite his not so good hearing.

If you notice already, you can identify [Name]'s dietary preferences.

School is tough. I'm having a lot of issues with my friends too haha. That you all for reading, and I'm not going to update a lot next month, I'm going to have exams. Thank you for understanding.

PS: I'm backkk

Do you guys really like my writing? I don't really like it tbh. I want it to be more poetic.

I listen to Lana and Marina and the Diamonds a lot, so you can see the vibe of MC here and my BNHA MC resonate with those songs.

Speaking of BNHA MC, I recommend you guys to read it, I made it really sad (in my opinion)

I make sure the writings of  MC's pov focuses on sensations and assumptions whilst more visual cues on the ones who can see. A slight difference, but I think it's neat.

Your comments makes me happy, like really, especially when you complement my writing, it makes me smile. So thank you:))

 So thank you:))