•Chapter 22•

⚠︎ teeny tiny mature content

Was it a coincidence or had Nate planned it all.

The night when other than Amara everyone had thought of going back home Nathaniel Sinclair was in the exact same hotel Amara was spending her night.

He when entered the hotel he saw Amara Sullivan in all her glory wearing a very very risky and beautiful red dress which stood just below her ass. One wrong move and anyone can see everything behind. She crossed the lobby and entered the huge double doors to the bar.

He smiled following her figure. He walked to reception got his key card and went to his room. But his main focus was Amara. He immediately took a bath changed into fresh pair of clothes and came downstairs. His strides long and loud as he crossed the marbled floor of lobby towards the wooden double doors.

He pushed open the doors and two bouncers came into view. He flashed his ID in front of them and was allowed in. His eyes swept over the crowd of people, dancing, taking their tabled and enjoying food, talking and sitting beside the bar. From the small crowd of people around the bar his eyes fell on the brown hair he was searching for.

She had her back towards him but he could see her drinking shots after shots of clear liquid, which he can't pin point. He walked through the patio and reached the bar. Her hair in beautiful friz and her smokey eyes turned black. She was drunk so early in the night.

He slid in the the stool beside her and got her attention. Her attention shifted from the glass of whiskey in front of her on the counter and looked at him. He gave her a smile to which she just rolled her eyes.

"What are you doing here" she asked nonchalantly and gulped the liquid in front of her.

"A coincidence"

"Shut up" she rolled her eyes once again "I know you came here following" he moved his stool closer to her, turned her still towards her. His hands landing on her bare thighs.

"And if I say I did come here following"

"I don't need you to confirm it because I know you followed me here" her voice was like a baby who was being extra intelligent and looked extra cute. Nate chuckled at her words and tone. She took a gulp of her shot and pulled out a cigarette from her box.

"What are you doing" he tugged on her hand to stop her from lightening her cigarette.

"What do you think I am doing" she rolled her eyes and lit her cigarette taking a swig. Nate leaned back away from the rings of her smoke.

"Amara can you please stop smoking"

"Why? Why do you want me to stop? Don't you want me to enjoy, relax and for once forget everything" she whined taking another puff. Nate sighed. She looked like she was about to cry. He wondered what she wanted to forget and let go.

"If you stop smoking then we will talk and you will forget everything. You won't have to remember whatever you do don't want to" she placed the butt of cigarette between her fingers and with that she took a gulp of her drink.

"Amara please stop it for a moment"

"No. I don't want to stop" she whined. Tears swelled in her eyes and she looked sad confusing Nate. He wondered what it could be that she could be so sad about. She had worked with Dante Colle who everyone wished to work with. How could she be so sad after her once in a lifetime opportunity.

"Amara" he placed her hand over her knee and slowly touched her skin of her thigh. His fingers tracing the smooth surface. Slowly he traced upward. How eyes moved to Amara is she wanted him to stop but she didn't. She watched as with one hand he grazed over her skin and with other he gulped down a drink of his own.