To make sure my stitches were taken care of, Harry usually awakened me early with a cup of coffee, helping me get ready and making me feel better about the days that were a bit difficult for me. especially when it was the nightmare days.

I had no clue what the plans were today, but Harry did tell me to put on a bathing suit under my pink floral dress.

A phone ringing on the table captured my attention, pulling away the lipstick. "Harry, Abby's calling you."

"Coming," he was out of the bathroom, in a simple black t-shirt and some jeans; his hair was parted in the middle; it was getting long, something I found myself liking.

He looked so sun-kissed, and I liked that his beard was completely grown. He picks up the phone and hits the "green" button right away.

" Daddy!" Before it even begins to properly connect, the twins yell.

"Oh, my little loves." He smiled, and I shifted a little to look down at the twins. They were both wearing pink jumpers and appeared to be at some sort of place—possibly a restaurant.

"How are you, little loves?"

"Good, daddy, look, I painted my nails." Marcy lifts her hands and shows Harry her yellow nails. "Me too!" Azri imitates her sister by flaunting her blue nails.

"Beautiful, I love it."

"Where's Juliet, Daddy?" I smile as my cheeks warm up in response to Azri's question.

"She's right over here." Harry turns his phone slightly until I am in view. The girls' faces lit up like stars as I waved my hands in their direction.

Shakespeare's "Juliet!"

"Hii!" I show off the same excitement as Harry, taking a few steps towards me and placing a few hands on my back.

"I miss you, Juliet. Please come over to my house."

grinning, I nod. "Soon, I promise you. What are you two doing, girls?"

"I'm eating." Marcey's response for the both of them "With Titi Abby, we're getting ice cream."

"Ice cream sounds so wonderful, mmm. Save some for me?"

"No, silly," they giggle, "it'll melt."

smiling, I agree with them. "Good here; say bye to Daddy." You hear Abby's voice. The girls are waving, with two sets of plates placed in front of them.

The girls shout, "Bye, Daddy," as Abby turns the camera in her direction. "Bye, daddy," she repeats, closing before Harry can say something.

"Jesus Christ," he cursed under his breath, and I giggled at his stare snapping towards me.

"What's so funny?" Harry's fierce gaze was as penetrating as a lightning bolt in the air. He attracted you in with the magnetic force of his unflinching gaze in his eyes.

Harry moves closer to me, and I take a step back while giggling once more as his arms encircle my waist. My lips collapsed into a narrow line as he did. I was both captivated and a little terrified by his intense gaze, which seemed to be able to peer into the depths of my mind.