Chapter 8 - The Abandoned Prince

Many years ago, in the Kingdom of Loochafz, an infant boy was left at the steps of the grand castle. The child had a note attached to his swaddled blanket, which read, "Please care for our son, Prince Magnilo."

It was a puzzling note, for the reigning king and queen of Loochafz had no knowledge of any child conceived. With no knowledge of Prince Magnilo's origins, the benevolent king and queen of Loochafz, King Pokrij and Queen Awneva, decided to adopt the abandoned child as their own. They welcomed him into the royal family, showering him with love and care.

Death is an imminent thing. King Pokrij and Queen Awvena died together in a mishap while touring the Screaming Plains. As Prince Magnilo grew, he displayed remarkable intellect, charisma, and leadership qualities. His people adored him, and he proved to be a fair and just ruler even at a young age. The kingdom flourished under his reign, with prosperity and harmony reigning supreme.
However, as he reached adulthood, King Magnilo's curiosity about his true origins intensified. He longed to discover the truth of his birth parents, yearning to understand why they had left him behind. Despite his comfortable life as the beloved king of Loochafz, an emptiness gnawed at his heart.

Driven by a burning desire, King Magnilo embarked on a quest to find his birth parents. His loyal advisors and trusted companions joined him, determined to help unravel the mystery. They scoured ancient texts and sought the guidance of seers, but the search proved frustratingly elusive.

On one fateful night, as they camped near Yelling Forest, a mysterious figure emerged from the shadows. The stranger called herself Koljacka, a powerful lapin-riding fay with an enigmatic aura. She claimed to know the truth about King Magnilo's origins.

Koljacka revealed that King Magnilo came from the western island of Pigsqueal. She told him of a prophecy that foretold his destiny to bring unity and peace to the Land of Toto and its islands.

With a mix of trepidation and excitement, King Magnilo and his companions set off on a treacherous journey to the island of Pigsqueal. Along the way, they encountered mythical creatures, solved intricate puzzles, and braved monstrous challenges. Their determination to find the truth never wavered.

Finally; after a long and arduous journey, they arrived at the fabled island. And they're shocked that there's a kingdom, hidden from the mortal world there, that embraced King Magnilo as their rightful heir. The missing puzzle pieces fell into place as King Magnilo was reunited with his birth parents—King Apfost and Queen Ruthzami.

It was revealed that his royal parents, aware of the prophecy, had made the heart-wrenching decision to abandon their infant son in Loochafz for his own safety. They believed that only by experiencing the life in mainland Toto could Prince Magnilo truly grow into the monarch the prophecy foretold.

Embracing his heritage, King Magnilo returned to Loochafz, but this time as the rightful ruler of both kingdoms. With his newfound wisdom and a deep understanding, King Magnilo strove to fulfill the prophecy. He united the whole Toto, bringing their people together in harmony and prosperity.

Thus, King Magnilo's past, once shrouded in mystery, became a source of strength as he built a unified realm. And as the people celebrated their wise and compassionate ruler, the forgotten tale of abandonment transformed into a testament of love, sacrifice, and the unbreakable bond between blood and destiny.