Request ~ Butterflies

Start from the beginning

"Yeah. This is not good. Red Robin! Can you track it's location yet?" Nightwing replies.

"Not yet, something is blocking it!" Red Robin exclaims from the other room.

I open my mouth to say something but the sound on the video comes to life unexpectedly. At first it struggles but then we can hear them perfectly.

I wish I couldn't.

The minute it turned on, Savage had struck Y/n causing a scream to be released. From what everyone's told me about the fight with him years ago, his hits aren't soft. All of us cringe at the fact that he sent the punch full force, knowing it's true power all to well.

Y/n pauses momentarily before spitting out blood on Savage. She has a death wish. Gritting her teeth, she flowers at him & mutters,

"Go to H-" Another strike.

That one made me physically cringe, turning my head away from the sight though I can hear the bone crack.

"Man, if Wally was here he would burn that place down to the ground. Maybe it's good that he's not he-" Artemis mutters but gets cut off by a familiar gust of wind.

This won't be crash. His bright red hair & green eyes gives him away. (Yeah he's alive. I don't care if he's gone in YJ, he's gonna be here XD)

"What's up guys?" Wally asks, but stops dead in his tracks at the video.

"He's back?" He mutters, as his face darkens instantly.

"Yup. Lucky for you guys I got the location. Nightwing, who's doing what?" Red Robin says, walking in.

"Depends, how many guards outside?" Nightwing retorts.

"NO! I WILL GO! IT'S QUICKER & N/N WILL STILL HAVE A CHANCE!" I yell, finally able to get a word in.

All of them stare at me with shock but impressed faces. Before I know it, Wally is standing behind me with his hand on my shoulder.

"I agree with the kid. If Savage is more powerful than he was back then, N/n doesn't have long if she keeps running her mouth. We all know she can't stop talking so," Wally trails off. 

"Fine, here are the coordinates. Don't do anything stupid until we get there with the team," Nightwing sighs, looking like he already regrets that decision.

Before another word can be said me & Wally speed off, racing as fast as we possibly can. But the moment we continue running, my heart begins to pound in my chest, my stomach does flips, my thoughts all focus around one person. Y/n. Even the thought of her makes me have all those symptoms. 

"Hey kid, you...like N/n don't you?" Wally asks, running right beside me. 

I think about the question for a minute before everything finally starts to click the way it should've long before. 

I like Y/n.

Y/n's POV:

There's absolutely no way I'm getting out of this alive. My mouth won't stop spouting nonsense. but all of this nonsense is about Bart. The guards got so fed up with my rambling that they brought in the man himself. Vandal Savage. The man myself & KF barely escaped alive. Well, I barely made it out alive, Wally managed to be okay for the most part. The more I take in his features the more my mouth begins to ramble. 

My mouth will be the death of me. 

I bite back the bile in my throat as the hits come harder & harder each time but as I continue to spout nonsense, I can tell he just wants silence. But I can't stop, my words are starting to have a point, a breakthrough if you must. 

"But the point is -" I start, but get cut off with the hardest punch yet that sends me tumbling over in my chair. 

I spit the blood out from my mouth with a cheeky smile, even if it's the most painful thing in the world, looking Vandal directly in the eyes before saying,

"I love him. If I have to die keeping his secret I will."

"Very well. I'll try to make it quick my dear," Savage replies, walking forward slowly. 

'GAH! WORDS, HOW DARE YOU?! I DON'T WANT TO DIE BECAUSE I CAN'T KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT! THAT MEANS I OWE WALLY $20!'

His boots stop right in front of my face making me shut my eyes, accepting my fate & closing my eyes shut. I hear his boot lift up but a familiar voice shouts,

"STOP! DON'T TOUCH HER!" 

I blink my eyes open, eyes full of confusion as I watch my saviors fight Savage. Bart & Wally. Oh my go- BART CAME! 

If he heard my confession I'm going to die. Crawl under a rock & die from embarrassment. He sends a wink my way before continuing exchanging blows with Savage, causing my face to turn as red as a tomato. 

Oh how far I've fallen for this man. 

Watching him fight Savage is just absolutely breathtaking the more intently I watch. The way he smirks, easily evading attacks while delivering his own makes my heart want to explode from my chest. Butterflies erupt in my stomach, moving a million miles per hour as they finally deliver the final blow. 

Bart gently takes me into his arms, setting me upright in the chair before helping me untie all the knots. His arms snake around my waist to get the knot behind me, causing both of us to blush madly. He breaks eye contact but I continue to take in his features with a small smile. 

Finally getting the courage & confidence, I lean my head forward & peck his lips, catching him off guard. He splutters, trying to understand what just happened while I giggle softly. Leaning forwards once again, I come face to face with him before whispering,

"My hero. Saving me from the villain with that handsome smirk of yours. You cause butterflies to erupt in my stomach every time I look at you. Bart, I love you."

Instead of any words, he takes my face into his palms & kisses me softly, as if I could break any second. But once I return the kiss, he moves in more, intensifying the kiss.

Once again, BUTTERFLIES. 

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Once again, thanks to InsufficientIvy for requesting this! Sorry it took me so long, I just couldn't get this the way I wanted it. 

Anywho, REQUESTS ARE OPEN! 

Get some food & water in ya today peeps, it's good for you!

BYEEEE