61

Newt

Thomas' lips are intoxicating, I couldn't get enough of him. Eventually we broke apart, lips swollen, breath taken. "Now can you please tell me calmly what's going on baby? Why did you decide to be so short with me?" My hand stayed stroking him cheek as our eyes stayed locked. I hoped the closeness and comforting touch would help him tell me exactly what was going on in his mind.
"You've hurt me Newt. I really like you and when you got with other people, it just made me feel like you didn't really like me. I don't know, it's stupid. It just made me insecure and angry. " He looked down, shyly.
"Hey hey," I lifted his chin up with my finger to make his eyes meet mine, "you still think I don't like you?" I leaned back in with a soft, gentle kiss to prove my point. Thomas blushed and looked away again, a small smile spreading on his lips. "Answer me love." Thomas looked back at me and shook his head, a bigger smile making its way on to his face and consequently a smile made its may onto my lips. "Okay good. I think I've made it very obvious I like you Tommy, okay?" He blushed harder at the name and I couldnt help but smirk a little. "I'm here now and I don't want anyone but you okay? Promise."
"Thank you Newt. I promise not to make it weird anymore." We both chuckled at this a little.
"You better not. I wouldn't want to have to stop this." With that I leaned in for another kiss. I seriously couldn't get enough of this man. He was all around me and I hope that never changes. He was art. His dark features contrasted by the pink slowly spreading across his cheeks at every compliment I threw his way. He surprised me by just how flustered I could make him. I expected him to be much harder to rattle but I guess not, not that I'm complaining. I love the way he acts around me, shy, ready to follow my lead. It's breathtaking.
After a while of just kissing, Thomas started falling asleep and I couldnt help but stare down at the younger boys features as he did. His freckles framed his nose perfectly. With Tommy's head resting on my lap, I stroked his hair until I finally fell asleep myself dreaming of Tommy.