59

Newt

I woke up at 5 and cleaned up a little before everyone came over. Alby ended up coming round at 6, Winston and Fry arriving just slightly after. Whilst laughing and joking with them, Tommy was on my mind. I was willing myself not to make it weird, and I'm confident that I can chat with him and it'll all be normal.
As I was thinking about it, a knock at the door ripped me out of my thoughts. Thomas. I opened the door and was greeted with Thomas, Minho and Gally. I smiled up at all of them, pulling each one in to a hug, lingering a little longer on Tommy. He smells so good. "Come in! Make yourself comfortable."
The boys stumbled in, greeting everyone, sitting wherever they wanted, leaving the space on the floor in front of Thomas if I wanted to be able to see the TV. I sat myself down, my head resting just next to his thigh. "What do you guys want to order? Still down for pizza?"
"yeah"
"sounds good"
"I'm down"
"No." The objection came from Thomas. I looked up at him and scrunched my eyebrows a little. This man loves pizza.
"Okay, what do you want then Thomas?"
"I don't care, just not that."
"Chinese?"
"No."
"Burgers?"
"No."
"Fucking hell Thomas." I snapped a little bit, kind of frustrated at this man 'not caring' but shooting down everything I had to say. What was he doing?
"How about we get a delivery from the diner down the street?" Minho was the one to pipe up, trying to expell the tension that just erupted in the room.
"Sounds good." Thomas instantly agreeing to Minho's suggestion really got under my skin and I don't know why. Was Thomas purposefully trying to annoy me? Whatever.
We ordered the food and then settled in to watch a movie together. "What movie we watching?"
"Mean girls?"
"Hunger games?"
"Star wars?"
It didn't take long for a few suggestions to be out in the room, so I decided to put my thoughts out there with everyone else, "now you see me?"
"I hate that movie." What a surprise, instantly shot down by Thomas, once again. What the fuck is his problem?
"I thought you said you've never seen that movie?" I looked up at him with a stern face. His face went red and he cowered into his seat a little. "Exactly." I scoffed and turned back around to talk to anyone who's not him. I just don't understand, I knew things were a little bit weird between us but he's made it so tense for no reason. He needs to grow up. I let the others hash it out and decided I'd watch whatever. I felt my mood slumping, but I wanted to keep it up for the others. I shouldn't let Thomas ruin my mood. I was already dreading having to eat for the first time with these guys, and now he's gone and done this.
I heard the door and got up to retrieve the food. On the way back to sitting down, I grabbed my earphones that I always keep by the door. They decided on the hunger games to watch. I was thankful for this because I've seen this movie before and don't mind not hearing the first 20 minutes. As we all sat down with our food, I grabbed my burger and slipped my airpods in to my ears before anyone had a chance to start chewing in front of me. Sometimes the noise of the movie is enough to distract me from the chewing noises but with 8 people eating at the same time and the 'on edge' mood Thomas has put me in, I thought its better to be safe than sorry. I just hope everyone will be too wrapped up in the food and movie to pick up on it.
After everyone had finished eating, I took out my music and joined the movie. We were all enjoying ourselves and when the movie finished, nobody wanted to leave yet. I felt happier again but I couldn't help but think about what Thomas was doing earlier. I think I need to talk to him and squash any tension because I don't want this to happen everytime we hang out. So I bit the bullet. As I came back from the toilet, I whispered in his ear "Can you please stay behind when everyone leaves?" I could see the shocked expression on his face but ultimately he nodded. This was going to be interesting.

---
Hehehe so a tense first meeting :/ Thomas feeling a lil anxious and closed off. What do you reckon will happen next?