Crucio and Love

The school year was over, and I went back home to my small family. I was so happy, happier than I had ever been. Things were working out for me. I slept as long as i wanted, went out for shopping, read books, and watched movies.

One day, I ventured out just like I always did. I felt someone behind me and side eyed the person, but there was no one. Maybe it was just paranoia, but things went to shit when someone placed a perfectus toatalus on me. I was frozen in fear. Was I being kidnapped? Killed? I tried to break out of it, but before I could, I sunk in darkness.

◇◇◇◇

I woke up with a killer headache, I was alarmed when my memories came back to me. I was in a cell, not just any cell, I was in a dark dungeon. The only sound was of water dripping somewhere.

"Good! You're awake at last. Master has been waiting for ages. I noticed the shackles around my bruised hands and legs.

"What did you do to me?! Where am I?"

"Riddle Manor." He smirked and opened the cell door. As soon as I heard the click I wanted to run but I knew better. They would crucio me. Finally, I was a true victim of Voldemort's power Did Mattheo and Tom play a part in this? I felt gravely betrayed.

My headache was forgotten as I was yanked up from the floor and dragged through the cell like a prisoner. The man seemed like a creep.

When I entered the hall of the manor I saw the greatest evil of the world staring at me. This no nose bastard was keeping me captive. My family must be extremely worried. All I could think of was that I would die today.

"Why am I here?" I spat, trying to hide my fear.

"News has spread that my ruthless boys have taken an intrest in you. You see, they are rebelling and the best way to keep them in check is to taken the person they love."

"They don’t love me. I'm worthless to you and them." I lied.

"Very well, call them in." He said to the guard who smiled crooked, his yellow teeth showing. The door opened and in came the boys. Shit. They widened their eyes at seeing my condition. I must be looking like a mess.
"Father what is this?" Tom seethed, clearly fuming.

"I just wonder the great extents you will go to save her. Crucio."

I screamed in unbearable pain, thousands of burning knives hit my skin, I fell to my knees. The pain suddenly stopped and there was another scream. I looked up from my lying position on the floor to see Mattheo take the curse for me. Tom was bending down, picking me up and apparating out of here. I was worried sick of Mattheo. Why did he do that?

"He loves you Sadie." Tom answered my question before I asked. Suddenly, Mattheo appeared in the room in the same condition as me. I felt so guilty that tears ran down my face. So, so guilty. I was using them both when they loved me. They really did.