10- Garrett

When mason came upstairs without Anastasia I laughed "where is she mason?" "In her dance room, dont let her escape until we finish cleaning." "Guys just let her help" Willa yells from the kitchen "never!" I go downstairs and unlock the door and she's stretching and she looks at me and ignores me "hi darling" no answer "ana, I had nothing to do with them locking you in here" no answer I walk over to her and I kiss her this time with tongue. "Dont do that! I told you if you want to kiss we can, without tongue." "Baby, its not a kiss unless there's tongue." I kiss her again and this time she doesnt pull away, her tongue rolled over mine and I smiled "im so in love with you" she refuses to look at me "babe, dont actually be mad at me babe." "You let them lock me in the basement" "I did not let him, he did it on his own, I was given instructions to keep you down here." She scoffs and try to get pasts me but I dont budge "Garrett I swear if you dont move ill-" I smile and look at her "you'll do what?" She smirks and looks directly into my eyes "ill bleach your hair" I kiss her and smile "you wouldn't, because you like my hair" "I hate it actually" she keeps trying to get past me and keeps failing and the door opens "you guys can come up now, dont worry we cleaned up. Ana rolled her eyes and we started walking up to the living room and I sit on the couch and mason sits next to me and ana glares at him they are best friends but are always going at it with each other. "Cat got your tongue ana?" "No just thinking about how your-" I look at her and she stops "go to hell mason" he sighs and walks over to her "again, im getting there" she flips him off and Willa comes out of the bathroom, they were the only friends left everyone else had left "we are gonna head out, I dont think keeping both of them in a room together is safe anymore" Willa says utterly concerned, ana got up and hugged her and I hugged her too then they left and a ana stares at me "what?" "Im bleaching your hair tonight" "about that, im not staying here tonight." She sits next to me and looks at me "what?" "Its time for me to go home." "You can't Garrett" "I'll be fine darling" she scoffs and goes to her room I follow her and she's putting clothes in a bag "what are you doing?" "Im coming with you." "No your not ana." She looks me dead in the eyes and starts talking again "im going." I walk over and grab her hands "you're staying here baby" her hands were shaking and I didnt want her to panic so I pulled her to me and hugged her "ill be okay Anastasia." "Please dont go Garrett." I turned my head towards the door at the voice and Elenor was standing there, I open my arms and she walks over and joins the hug "elle, im okay. He won't hurt me." Ana stopped hugging me and went to the bathroom and shut the door and I stayed hugging elenor "Garrett, please don't leave. Ana loves you and you know it." "Of course I know elle, but I can't just live here." "Why not! If you leave Im not sure how I can help ana, Garrett, you are the one who helps her. You saved her," she looked up at me, her eyes were red and she had tear stains on her cheeks "please. You can stay in the guest room, or with ana we need you here." Fuck, I promised I wouldn't hurt them and leaving would. In all honesty I dont want to go home, like at all. "Okay. But I still have to go home and get my stuff." She smiled and hugged me again "thank you." "of course elle. Go to your room though, im gonna talk to ana." She nods and walks out and I knock on the bathroom door, its been a few minutes, anything can happen in the matter of minutes. "Ana, let me in." "Leave me alone Garrett." She's conscious. I just dont know if she did anything, not yet. "Ana, let me in now." I hear the door click and she opens it enough to stick her head out "Garrett, leave me alone, please." "No, im not leaving. Im staying here, we need each other." I opened the door and pulled her into a hug as I hugged her I looked to see if there was anything out of place in the bathroom "I didnt relapse, dont worry." "I trust you ana." The truth is, I did trust her, just not completely. "Let me see your scares, arms and thighs." I know it sounds crazy but I had a reason, "what?" She pulled away from me and I looked at her "let me see baby." "Why?" "I want to see how many times you needed someone, or something happened and I wasn't there for you, She rolled her sleeves up and I kissed all of her scars and she sat on her bed and took her sweats off and she had nike pros on under it, I kiss her scars again and she pulled my face back to her and kissed me, god I love this girl more than anything. "I know I told you that I was going to stay here, but my dad needs me." She hugs me and just stays there "baby, I know you dont want me to go. But my dad needs help" she lets go of me and sits in front of me and nods her head "okay" im hurting her. "I understand, and you know you are always allowed to stay here." I nod and she kisses me "can you stay one more night?" "Of course my love" she gets in her bed and I lay next to her and we just lay together for a few hours, the next time I look at the clock and it reads 12:00am. She's scrolling through TikTok when she realizes im watching it with her she turns so I can see it better and I take her phone and put it on the night table and kiss her "why'd you take it?" "We need to go to sleep." I kissed her a few more times until she finally got comfortable and fell asleep and I stayed up for another hour.