08 - Garrett

When I woke up in the morning Anastasia and elenor were folding laundry while watching a show "morning Garrett," elenor looked at me but Ana didnt "morning elle" she picks her laundry up and looks me dead in the eyes "surprised you got my sister to skip school" I laugh and Anastasia gets her laundry and goes upstairs "yeah me too elle" I got up and grabbed some water then went upstairs to Ana's room and looked at her "can I touch your waist?" "I dont want to be touched" this is why I always ask woman. I go to her bathroom and brush my teeth then go back out to her room and sit on her bed and she comes over and grabs her wallet "can we go get everything for the game night please?" She won't even make eye contact with me "stas, please tell me whats wrong." "Im fine garrett" "let me kiss you, please" "Garrett, I dont want to waste any time, our friends are coming over tonight." I grabbed my wallet and we got in the car and drove to target "when are you going back home?" "Okay ana stop. Whats wrong, did I do something to make you mad? Please tell me" she rolls her eyes and starts adding things to the basket "im fine, you didnt do anything, and I was just curious, stay as long as you want" She grabbed some card games and other games then more food. We checked out and stopped at chick fli a to get food for all of us and she brought everything inside and went to do more laundry until I grabbed her hands and held her in place. "Let me go." "Look at me Anastasia. What is wrong with you?" She looks me in the eyes and there's no emotion on her face, her eyes are grey. "Im fine." I roll my eyes "fuck that Anastasia, what is wrong." "Im sorry." "Ana what are you talking about?" I saw it in her face "I relapsed." Fuck. I pulled her into a hug and kissed her head she isn't even crying "why didnt you tell me Ana?" "Because I didnt want you to get mad." I look at the wall then back at her "baby, I would never get mad at you for relapsing, I promise." I hug her again and she kisses my shoulder and fits her head in the crook of my neck "Garrett did you get my sister pregnant already?" We hear from the door and Ana and I let go of each other and laugh "no he didnt get me pregnant elle." We set everything up around five o'clock and I ordered some pizza for everyone and our friends started showing up. We didnt tell anyone we kissed a few times. So I had to act like a didnt have any feelings for her. This is tourture and I can't even make sure she's without it seeming like im in love with her. "You're still here?" Adelaide asked me "yes I am" "damn she must like you more than me" before I can answer ana comes up behind me and wraps her arms around my neck and looks over my shoulder "nope, elenor likes him so im keeping him for her" she lets go and shrugs, "also, he's my little dog" Brody laughs and she grabs a water out of the fridge and went to her room and I followed, all our friends were in pajamas but we hadn't changed yet. "So I got us something" I say to her as she gets in her closet to get pajamas "what did you get?" "I got us matching pajamas" she turns and looks at me "what?" She laughs "I was bored and thought why not, you dont have to wear it I thought It would be fun though." She sits on her bed and looks at me "Lets see them before I decide" I get in a bag from target and pull out a Winnie the Pooh onsie and a piglet onsie and handed her the piglet one "because im short?" "No because you are always blushing and you turn pink?" God her smile, my smile. "Mm fine, but I want Winnie" "no, its not your size" she comes over and wraps her arms around my neck "let me try it on and ill kiss you" I immediately gave her the onsie and she went to to her bathroom and changed and came out and it was too big on her so she went and put the piglet one on but it was to small, im smart and bought an eeyor one that was her size and she put it on and I put the Winnie one on and I went to kiss her and she swerves me and runs down the stairs and to the opposite side of the counter "come here ana" "no" she laughs and I start going to her and start chasing her around the counter "ana, I am a soccer player, im fast" she laughs "and im a dancer" she runs outside and I chase her down the street and back and our friends are laughing I catch her and start tickling her and her laughter fills the room. My laugh. I stopped tickling her and whispered in her ear "can I kiss you now?" Only two of our friends were here and they were close to elenor, she saw that I wanted to kiss Anastasia so she asked if they would come to her room and so she could 'show' them something, once they were upstair ana put her hand on the back of my neck and kissed me "Anastasia Sinclair, did you just kiss me?" "What no, I would never" she says in a sarcastic tone and I kiss her again "I dont care if we kiss, but if you ever think about putting your tongue in my mouth I will murder you" "id love to see you try Anastasia" our friends come back down and I move and Anastasia puts her feet on my lap and we all chilled until mason and Willa showed up. Willa is Anas best friend. When they get here ana jumps up and hugs willa and mason glares at her, "fuck off mason" ana says and flips him off then comes back and sits next to me "wanna kiss?" She says it out loud and all our friends look at her "what" she's genuinely confused "ana, what did you just say?" She looks at me "I asked if you wanna kiss" "sure." She hands me a Hershey kiss and laughs. We end up playing many games until we got ready to play spin the bottle, we decided Adelaide was going first and it landed on Willa, "no" is all Mason says "mason, this isn't up to you unless you want to kiss Ade" I love this woman. Willa and Ade kissed and it was Ana's turn. Brody. "You okay with it Ade?" He asks his girlfriend and she agrees with it "no ana." She glares at me "its a game. And your not my boyfriend Garrett." She leans over and they kiss. My turn. Adelaide. I lean over and kiss her and its masons turn and it lands on my girl, again. They all give each other a nod and they kiss. "Im done with this game. Lets play truth or dare." Thank god for mason right now. "Im first" I add in. "Ana, truth or dare?" "Truth."' "Who's the best kiss you've had?" She stops her words and looked me in the eyes. "Brody." This girl is going to make me lose my mind. I can't tell if she's being honest or just messing with me, she starts to talk again, "Ade, truth or dare?" "Dare" she looks at me then back at Adelaide, "I dare you to makeup with Garrett for 2 minutes." Brodys having the time of his fucking life watching his girlfriend and I make out, he loves games but I know he'd never hurt her. I was watching ana who was glaring at me "thats 2 minutes" mason said, "Ana truth or dare?" Adelaide adds "dare." She's not breaking eye contact with me "I dare you to make out with my boyfriend for 3 minutes." "Fine." one thing about Adelaide and Brody is they love games, so they dint care what happens in games in the end they will love each other. Ana whispers something in Brodys ear and he nods they she straddles him and they start kissing, this fucker moves his hands to her ass and keeps them there "3 minutes" they stop and my jaw is clenched. "Im done playing, so is ana." I grab her arm and bring her to her room and push her against the wall and kiss her. Holding the back of her neck for stability and making sure its the best kiss of her life. "What is wrong with you Garrett." "Dont do that you know I have feelings for you ana and you do this with him!" "Its a game." I kiss her again "you lied ana," "what are you talking about?" "I asked you, who was the best kiss you've ever had, you said Brody" she rolls her eyes and looks at me "its not a lie." "keep telling yourself that." I pick her up and kiss her again "I want to be with you ana." "i know you do."