Nicknames, Fan-girls, and Shawarma...OH MY!

Start from the beginning

"Oh fod god's sake, we are going to Disney World!" Natasha exclaimed, cutting to the chase.

My eyes widened. Disney World? I've never been there before. But I can't go, I frowned. "But Jared and I have a massive project we're working on...Fury won't let us skip days of work."

"We all need a break from S.H.I.E.L.D, and some happy time for a change. Besides, we are only going for the weekend...since that's all Fury agreed to."

My eyes snapped to Jared. "Then, that means we only have three days to work on our project that way we can get our results in by Monday." I said. He nodded, understanding. Tony glanced between us questioningly. 

"What project?"

"Where have you been, Stark? We've been working on our project for weeks. We are testing to see what effects gamma has on other...subjects." I explained.

"And I'm working on an antidote," Bruce added in. "Which by the way, I am so close to! What if I could find a cure? It took me years to get to where I am...so close, yet so far..." he quoted, humming the rest of the song to himself. I smiled at my uncle, proud of him. Bruce noticed and took me by the hand, forcing me to dance along with him. "Is that a smile?" He grinned.

"Bruce," I groaned, not wanting to keep up with his steps. After a few more seconds, he chuckled and released me. I glanced around and found Loki almost cracking a smile at me. I then realized that we were still in the clearing...next to where Macy now rests. Oh Macy, I thought mentally sighing.

Noticing that I was no longer distracted, Bruce rested one hand on my shoulder and another on Loki ushering us towards my car. "Well? What are we waiting for...Shawarma it is!" Bruce said, motioning the others to move as well. Since they had all came in the same car-even Jared-, Tony decided to tag along with us in my car.

Bruce got in the driver's seat and Tony in the passenger, leaving Loki and I in the back. "You're going to love it!" Tony gushed.

"I've already been there."

"Dammit, Bruce!"

Loki let out a small, low chuckle and sent me a reassuring smile which I returned. "We'll get through this," he mouthed to me and his hand soon found mine, intertwining them together. I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder, my heart thumping wildly. He said 'we'll' . I couldn't control the emotions stirring up inside me, all caused by a simple conjunction. We'll.

As much as he'd probably dislike me saying this, his heart seems to be warming up, the ice that once surrounded it melting. It took a while to get there, but I didn't mind. Watching Tony and Bruce bicker over choice of radio station was hilarious...until Tony took it too far by purposely trying to get Bruce mad. Since then, I turned off the radio leaving an awkward silence consume us until Tony broke the ice. "We're here!"

Behind us, one of Tony's many cars, pulled up beside us. I stood right in front of the place, watching as Clintasha, Steve, Thor and Jared got out. "Oh! My baby, are you alright? Did Clint treat you nicely?" Tony cooed as he rubbed his car. Clint rolled his eyes, muttering something incoherent to me but judging by Tony's facial expression, it wasn't for him. "Clint, didn't mean that. Say you’re sorry, Clint!"