~Valtor's Mark~

I was getting ready for that Princess Ball Shun was taking me to, both me and him were invited to. Stella sent us a way to get there, I never really went to one so this should be fun. I wore a lovely Dress, one I brought with me in case I needed it for anything. The others texted me saying Layla went home to help her people, apparently something is going on, I wondered what it was..and maybe it what I felt when I had a sudden shock it was very strange. Shun was doing my hair as I was seeing what happened in the Omega Dimension, I gained a spell that allowed me to see into the Dimension "so that's what happened..5 people escaped, I need info on which ones.." I sent a letter to the guards who went there to get me info on who escaped and to let me know if I need to be worried "there" Shun said as I looked in the mirror "beautiful~" I said kissing his cheek "you are amazing!" I said hugging him "now go get ready, we need to leave soon" I said getting up and fixing my dress up a bit, I also started doing my makeup "perfect" I said smiling "you look gorgeous" I turn to Shun smiling "and you look handsome, I forgot how nice you'd look in a suit" I said walking to him fixing his tie "shall we?" I asks as he nodded, I grabbed the object Stella sent and held it in the air "Solaria!"

~~

Everyone was arriving to the castle "hey guys!" I ran to the others "CC hey! Wow you look amazing" Tecna said as I smiled "you all look beautiful" I said as we turned to see both the king and Stella entering the room, Brandons jaw dropped. But another announcement was made, the king was remarrying someone else that wasn't his old wife. I was shocked but it was normal to hear, Stella was upset "don't worry about her hun, this stuff happens" Shun said smiling "I know, but something feels off about all of this. I feel negative energy in this place, but it's slowly fading" I said as both Stella and her dad went to dance, it was a tradition for many royal families. We watched as they danced, me and Shun joined in the dance, just then something happened to Stella..she turned into a toad? I stared seeing what was happening "girls get her outta here!" I said to them "Magic Winx!" Transforming we all defended Stella 

"Frozen Storm!" I started a frozen storm making sure everyone was able to get out "that should do it, I hope they got to the ship in time" I said flying outside seeing the rain "dark magic..this must be one of the escaped, if so then..who are you.."