~Rescue mission~

The next day, the girls came in to ask my questions. I answered as followed, I told them who I was. Who I really am, I told them I was an empress and showed them my family cress that I carry around with me. I learned all their names.

Stella was known as the fairy of the sun
Then we have Tecna, a fairy of technology 
Flora the fairy of Nature
Musa the fairy of Music
And finally Bloom, the fairy of the dragon flame. 

There was another that I have yet to meet, but it was best I wait cause apparently she was hurt. I explained that I came here with my husband to find pieces of a shattered crystal, I only held a tiny bit of it. But without the rest, I can't get back home since it helps me creates the portals to all the worlds I go to. We made a deal, I help them and they help me. Simple as that, which was right to do. I have to stick around people who know what they're doing so then I'm not alone in this. 

With all of that, I decided to try and contact Shun. But it seems like my watch wasn't working at all "seems like it didn't update to this worlds tech. Unless it broke during transportation." I said sighing to myself and sitting on the couch "hey maybe I can take a look" Tecna said walking over "I use this anytime I need to contact anyone, from my world or here. But I'm not sure what's wrong with it, it worked all the other times but this time it isn't" I said handing it over to her "well it's probably having some issues with our worlds tech, since it's magic and everything. I'll give it back once I got it all updated" Tecna said as I nodded thanking her, she walked away as I got up and went to the window looking outside, this place was very beautiful "Icy come! We're heading out on a mission" I turn seeing Bloom at the door "coming!"

~

Heading to the meeting, the headmistress explained to us what we needed to do, finding out we have to save creatures called pixies from some evil dark knight. Layla was the main person who knows where everything is, only some of us would be going on this mission. She decided to send me, along with Layla, Bloom and Stella. I needed experience plus it would be best for bonding with them, guiding us to the hallway. She used a spell to put us all into some strange cave, this was to test the abilities of Flora and Musa, since it was a cave..there was no living plants, and sounds would not be helpful since it's a cave. With that being said, we all got ready and waited outside. 

"So uh..what are we waiting for?" I asks the girls "the red fountain men" Stella said as I was confused "see, the guys here are called Specialists. They don't have magic like us, but they learn how to fight and help us whenever we need them" she explained as I understood "that's kinda like Shun, he trains so then he can help me whenever I need him" I said pointing it out "oh then maybe he's coming along for experience as well." Bloom said as I smiled and nodded, Sky, Brandon and Riven came in on their bikes. 
"Strange we had another come with us" Sky said looking around "I swear he was right behind us" Brandon said as I giggled "oh my, seems like he's already playing these games again." I said laughing a bit making them confused "Shun stop hiding, I know you're out there~" I said as I saw a ship fly on in "whoa~.." I looked up feeling the wind fly by me "found you my love" I said as I smiled at the man standing before me "sorry It took my so long to find you, this was the only chance I can get" Shun said as I hugged him "you guys can have lovey dovey time later! Let's go!" Riven said as we nodded, Shun and I headed to the ship. Well Timmy another Specialist helped us up, I sat down as Shun did the same beside me. 

I sighed sitting back "everything alright?" Shun asks as I nodded "I'll protect you as always, don't you worry. We'll get home" 

~~~~~

We were dropped off at the entrance of an old mine, we entered following Layla "geez it's dark" I said trying to make my way through, I heard Stella fall. I look to see if she was okay "Imma take care of this myself!" I watched as she transformed into her fairy side, or uh..idk what you call it but she has wings now. And she gave us light, but we attracted monsters. Running to a closed gate, Stella tried some magic to get it opened, but it absorbed magic "we have company!" Bloom said as we turned seeing monsters "let me handle them! You guys get that door opened" I said going behind them "time to see what I can do.." I said sighing "I have no clue how to transform but..I can use magic spells!" 

Showering Blizzard!

The attack worked and hit the creatures "haha!" But it didn't destroy them "well I know I can do spells like that, how about this.." 

Crystal storm!

"That's it! Keep going, focus the magic energy into transforming!" Bloom said as I nodded "Stella help me with some of your light!" I said covering my eyes "with pleasure!" Stella said as she turned the monsters to dust, Brandon got the door opened by blowing it up "yea! Way to go!" I said smiling, we hurried through and made sure to close it so no monsters would get in. Layla made sure the door was completely covered, with that we kept on going. Stella leading the way through the cave, suddenly Bloom started to feel weak "what are these..?" I looked at the crystals around here, wondering to myself. Stella was the same, it would seem like their powers were draining. But it didn't stop us, we adventured on and we are nearly there. But our time was coming, we entered some caves that lead to a new area that was connected by many other caves. With this more monsters came and tried attacking us, Brandon tried protecting himself but it hardly worked since it made the cliff under him broke, making him fall..and Stella, jumped after him. 

"Oh no.."