It's amazing, just stick this film on the wound, no matter how you move it, can you save even the sterile gauze?

  After the observation was almost done, Ye Rong said with a worried face, "These low-level administrators are all temporary recruits. Because they have not gone through any screening, their quality varies, but they are part of the management after all."

  She was still very worried. After all, they are just unarmed ordinary people, how can they fight against the management?

  Hua Mi began to pack her things,

 "Don't be afraid, we are not in the wrong , they have no reason to do things by themselves, and they have no plan, and no matter how many people come, they will not be afraid of them." After a pause, Hua Mi said with a cold expression: "The big deal is to kill one by one . come two then kill one pair."

  This is the correct way to open the end of the world, now? hehe.

  For a person who is used to doing things in the last days, the current situation where the order is about to collapse is the most uncomfortable.

  Because no one took Hua Mi's cruel words seriously, everyone thought that she was just saying it.

  Killing, or not.

  Seeing Huami packing things, both Ye Rong and Ah Fu came to help, and Ye Rong asked worriedly: "Then shall we go out?" "  

" Yes , go out."

The finished ethanol, mineral water, sterile gauze, and painkillers were all put into the satchel.

  Seeing this, the two children of Ah Fu's family, named Da Fu and Xiao Fu, also started to tidy up the compartments busily.

  At this time, Dai Fang ran into the management office of the emergency department crying with a pig's face.

  In the office, the medical chief of the emergency department was arguing with Qin Ziran.

  Qin Ziran still had a white gauze around his head. He sat behind his desk and made himself a pot of tea, "These dying people are burdens. Don't be indecisive when doing things. When you are clear, you will hesitate and procrastinate. The procrastination also delayed the treatment of more people."

The chief medical officer looked at the newly appointed young management commander and pounded the table,"Your current energy is not how to clean up people, but to transport medical supplies as soon as possible !Qin Ziran, you are
putting the cart before the horse!"

"I am not in charge of the transportation of medical supplies. If I had the power, the management of the emergency department today would not be in such a mess." Qin Ziran smiled slowly, he is a man of success .Because of his outstanding ability, he can be exceptionally used to manage the emergency area of ​​the relief center.

  Since he is in charge here, everything should be under Qin Ziran's control.

  The medical chief was trembling with anger,

  "What about those conscious people? They still have a chance to live, why should they be cleared out?"

  Qin Ziran picked up the small teacup expressionlessly, "Do you have any medicine for them? Since you don't, let them go out and find a way to treat themselves."

"But some people don't want to go out. If you make a one-size-fits-all approach, some people who won't die will be tossed to death." The medical chief thumped the table. The means of doing things do not agree.

  Just as they were talking, Dai Fang rushed in and complained to Qin Ziran crying, saying that Hua Mi not only interfered with their cleaning work, but also beat people.

  Hearing the name "Hua Mi", Qin Ziran hurriedly stood up and walked outside the office.

  Followed by the chief medical officer.

  What a mess, there was a shortage of medical supplies, and now there were fights, which made things worse.

  Seeing this, Dai Fang couldn't help stamping her feet. She came to sue. Why did Qin Ziran leave?

  So what should we do with this matter now? Do you still have to do her cleanup?

"Dai Fang."

  A timid voice sounded from outside the door.

  Dai Fang raised her face and saw the pale, weak and innocent Fang Xin, holding a lunch box in her hand,

 "I delivered food to brother Ziran, and heard you say that my sister beat you too?"