Imagine (He Pranks You)

You and Joe were just sitting around in room watching some of your Youtuber friends,when you accidently fall asleep. Joe saw this aportunity to prank you,even you will probably be mad at him for awhile.

So,he begins to think of a prank that wouldn't make you to mad at him,but good enough to get you back for the prank you did on him.

He finally decides that he going to prank you with the pug mask that he pranked Oli with a few months back. So he grabs the pug mask out of his wordrobe and sets his camera up because he wants to be able to share this moment with his youtube viewers.

Once everything's in place,he presses record and slowly makes his way towards his bed and he counts down from three, 3,2,1!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!

You get up with a startled and scared look on your face,you haven't seen the pug mask yet. Once you turn your head,you see Joe with the pug mask and you scream so loud,you thought you have woken Caspar up.

Joe begins to laugh so hard that he can't even speak,once he composes himself,he says, "I got you!" You look at him with anger and say, "Revenge is coming your way Sugg!"

I hope you enjoyed this imagine, I'm sorry that I didn't upload on Tuesday,I had band practice, so to make up for it,I will be uploading 2 imagines, this is one them,so expect another one later on in the day.