Joe Sugg

Joe Sugg lives with his roommate Caspar Lee and has wonderful time with him but he wishes he had a girlfriend to spend time with too.

One day he was over a friends house, Oli White's to be exact.

Oli-italics
Joe-bold

"What's wrong Joe, you look upset." "What do you mean,I'm absolutely fine." "No you're not,tell me what's wrong." "Fine,When Caspar is gone and I'm not hanging out you or Will,I feel alone and I want to have a girlfriend,but with YouTube and traveling, I don't think I would have enough your to devote to her."
"Well,If a girl you meet can't deal with your job,then she isn't the girl for you. Now since you said that, we are going out tonight."
"I don't know Oli, What if I get to drunk?"
"That's why we're bringing Will to keep an eye on you."
"Fine,I got to go home to shower and change. What time are we leaving, 9:00?"
"Yeah,now go on and change,I'll text Will.

After Joe goes home and gets ready, Will and Oli goes and picks him up. Once they get to the club, all three boys begin drinking.Once Joe has a few drinks in him, he begins to be more confident and go over to a girl he has had his eyes for awhile.
Joe's POV
There is this one girl I see in this Club that looks absolutely beautiful, I don't know if it's the alcohol talking or I have just found the love of my life.
Your POV
I see this really cute guy staring at me,wait is he starting at me? Yep he's staring me. Should I go up and talk to him? Yeah I should, yep I'm going.
Joe's POV
Is she coming over here? Oh No No!!
Okay Joe calm down, just act normal.
Joe-bold
You-regular

"Hi,my name is Y/N,what's yours?"
"My name's Joe and I was wondering if I could have your number and we could go out sometime."
"Well of course, how does 5:00 tomorrow sound?"
"Absolutely great."

The next day you two go out and have a great time and it began a wonderful relationship between you two,and you didn't care if he was a youtuber,you just loved him for him.

Well I hope you enjoyed my very first imagine and if you didn't know who Oli or Will were they are youtubers too.Oli's channel is called OliWhiteTv and Will's channel is Will Darbyshire.