ISSUE 7: The Heart of a Hunter!

Start from the beginning

"I'm here to help you have better control over your powers, Randy," Dr. Jameson softly said with a warm smile.

"It's Electro. What could you possibly do to "help" me?" Electro glared at the woman.

Dr. Jameson opened the case up to reveal a strange piece of headgear which intrigued the guard in the room.

Electro wasn't all too impress as he raised an eyebrow at her invention. "That's it? Some fancy hat?"

"It's not a hat," Dr. Jameson giggled as she begins to explain. "It's called the Psycho-Cybernetic Helmet and I took the time to rebuild it from scratch."

"What does it do exactly?" Electro asked as he looked closer at the headgear.

"It was originally suppose to be used as a means to control robots with only your mind, but now I readjusted it to assist you with your powers," Dr. Jameson thoroughly explained.

Electro hummed as he scratched his chin. "Can you give me some time to think?"

Dr. Jameson nodded her head. "Take all the time you need."

The electric biologist got up from her seat and left the room momentarily with the headgear. The guard put down his newspaper and walked in front of Randy's cell.

"Well?"

"That's it alright. It's the same helmet that Smythe described," Electro said to the particular guard who also acts as a mole working for Doctor Octopus.

The real reason why Electro easily surrendered as Alistair knew that the Jameson Family wouldn't turn their back on the son of their old friend.

"Tell the Doc that Dr. Jameson has the item that he's been looking for," Electro told him.

"You got it and I'll tell you when the Doc gives the signal," The guard said as he leaves to inform Smythe while leaving Randy alone with his thoughts.

Electro hates playing the waiting game, but all he has to do is to bide his time until he awaits for Smythe's further instructions...

INSIDE THE BATTLE RV

Ben Parker was absolutely exhausted after spending all night looking for the person responsible for Mac Gargan's death while still donning his Punisher costume.

He wasn't having any luck considering with little to no clues that he could find so he brought in Micro and Cassandra as support.

They soon heard a knock on the door and that it was Callisto bringing them breakfast early in the morning.

"Thought you geezers need to fuel up," Cally smirked while holding a bag carrying boxes of cooked omelettes and pancakes.

"Thank you, Cally," The blind fortune teller smiled as Ben and Micro were still busy coming up with theories and analyzing what occurred last night on the screen.

"You would think that these two would go crazy for the early bird special," Callisto quipped as she took a bite out of her pancake.

"Ben called us about a murder he witnessed. Some poor soul named MacDonald Gargan," Cassandra said while consuming her meal.

"Wait...you talking about that Mac?...I think I ran into the guy numerous times while out on the field. We were both in the private eye business," Callisto lowered her head and paid her respects to a fallen colleague.

Cassandra could see that Callisto was surprised at the sudden news. "You know how laser focused Ben could get."

"I get what you mean. Once the old man is in "Punisher Mode" there's no way of getting through to him," Callisto smiled as she noticed that Ben was drinking coffee from the same mug that she got for him last Father's Day.