Sonic Adventure 2, Hero story Final Part

A/N: I freaking hate my reactions. I am so sorry about it. I try to make the reactions better.

The Space Colony "ARK"

[Inside Space Colony ARK - Cannon countdown: 2 hours 11 minutes]

"I doubt they'll succeed," Knucks remarks, prompting a giggle from Xiphos. Knucks gazes at her expectantly, awaiting a response, yet she avoids making eye contact and remains silent.

Sonic: What's up with that knucklehead anyway! Trying to take over the shuttle! I thought we were toast for sure! [Looks around to find Knuckles isn't there] Huh? Where did he go now?

Tails: Looks like he bailed!

Amy: This place looks deserted! Dusty too!

Tails: This place was shut down about 50 years ago because of a terrible accident. The first Bernoulli spherical space colony called ARK. When it was operational, it was the most advanced research centre of its kind, but looking at it now..

"An accident? I'm curious if it's connected to Shadow," Nine murmurs to himself.

Amy: Now it's an abandoned ARK, wouldn't you say?

Sonic: There's not much time left before Eggman fires that weapon again... We've got to hurry! Let's find the cannon and destroy it!

Tails: Yeah! [Typing on his computer in his Tornado] Someone designed that weapon to be impenetrable from outside attacks. [Shows a diagram of the ARK] Its defence system is super strong so we have to find a way to destroy it from the inside!

"Does that mean they have to enter it to destroy it?" inquired Rebel, to which Nine simply nodded in agreement.

Amy: [Looking at Tails' Chaos Emerald] Isn't that a Chaos Emerald?

Tails: It looks like it doesn't it? But in fact, it's a fake one that I created after researching the real Emerald! It has the same wavelength and properties but is less powerful than the real one. It's designed to reverse the energy field inside the Chaos Emeralds and blow up! It looks so real, even a machine can't tell the difference! I'll find the power supply and destroy it! Sonic, you find the control room, OK?

[Gives Sonic the fake Chaos Emerald]

Sonic: So the plan is, we'll switch the Chaos Emeralds when the machine is stopped, right?

[Sonic and Tails walk off]

Amy: I hate you! You guys always leave me behind and have all the fun! ["fun" echoes for a moment]

"This isn't enjoyable! They're actually saving the world!" Rebel shouts angrily as she observes the scene.

After Eternal Engine
[Inside Space Colony ARK - Cannon countdown: 45 minutes; Sonic is in the central control room]

Tails: Ok Sonic, now put that Emerald…

Eggman: [Cuts Tails' transmission off] Ahem! Tails, tell Sonic to meet you back at the research facility! Now!

Tails: Sonic, Amy is…

Sonic: I didn't get that Tails! What's happened to Amy? Tails!

Last Pieces of Master Emerald
[Outside Space Colony ARK - Cannon countdown: 1 hour 26 minutes]

[After clearing through Meteor Herd; Knuckles and Rouge are seen on the central tower of Meteor Herd]

Rouge: Long time no see treasure hunter. Did you find MY Emeralds?