Sonic adventure 2, Hero story, part 1

The young girl beamed with a smile and exclaimed, "Prepare yourself for an abundance of videos. Oh, and you can call me Xiphos or simply Xip, if you prefer."

As the anticipation built up, the scene swiftly transitioned into a captivating video.

[13:27- Above the capital city. From a G.U.N. helicopter]

"It's almost reminiscent of those poorly made old-school movies, isn't it?" Dr. Don't ask remarked, exchanging a brief glance with Xiphos before responding.

"Well... yes," Xiphos replied.

Dr. Done-It directed his gaze towards the enigmatic purple hedgehog and asserted, "She's concealing something."

"We were already aware of that," came the knowing response.

Soldier: Sigma-Alpha 2 heading due south over the city.

Pilot: We're en route, everything's a go.

Control Tower Associate: This is control tower. We have you on radar. Report cargo status of captured hedgehog aboard, over!

"Is that the hedgehog you were referring to earlier?" Rusty inquired, her robotic voice tinged with confusion.

"Yes, indeed," Xiphos confirmed.

Pilot: That's a 10-4. Cargo secured and... [surprised] What?!

Control Tower Associate: Didn't copy that, over!

Pilot: The hedgehog's gone, he's taken out everyone aboard and…

Control Tower Associate: What's wrong! Come in, over!

Pilot: What in the world!? [Sonic busts out of the helicopter and grabs onto the side of it] Freeze! What do you think you're doing!? Get that hedgehog!

Sonic: [Hops on top of the helicopter and rips off a large piece of metal] Talk about low budget flights, no food or movies... I'm outta here! I like running better! [jumps off the helicopter and spins into the city while on the metal board] Yeah!

"... What the hell?" Nine exclaimed, utterly perplexed by Sonic's sudden leap from the helicopter and his subsequent race on a metallic board. As the intelligent one among them, Nine couldn't fathom how he had remained oblivious to this astounding development.

"It is one way to escape." Dr. Deep says. Xiphos chuckled and added, "Indeed, it's the Sonic style." "Sonic style?" inquired Rebel, to which Xiphos nodded. "Alright then." 

In City Escape Level

PA: Attention all units. Suspect seen heading south. Block all major roads and capture the suspect.

Big Foot Arrives

Sonic: This game of tag is boring! I'm outta here! [Big Foot appears] Ha! finally decided to show up, eh? Okay, bring it on!

"What on Earth are those things? Our Eggforcers are far superior to those... um, robot," Mr. Dr. Eggman exclaims, while Babble chuckles in agreement.

"These are G.U.N robots. They may not be the best, but they certainly gave it their best effort."

After defeating Big Foot

Sonic: [Looks up] What?

[A black colored hedgehog is seen on top of the defeated Big Foot holding a Chaos Emerald.]

"Who is this hedgehog? Why haven't you mentioned how we'll respond to someone other than Sonic?" Nine asked, his curiosity aroused.

Xiphos chuckled before responding to Nine's question, "You will encounter Sonic, but this hedgehog is also one of the main characters who will appear a few times," she replied.