008

"Your TV won't turn on."

"I know it's broken I ordered a new one, you can go in my room if you want."

I went in room and got comfy in the middle of the bed like it was my own and put friends on.

"Move over."

"Bitch" i mumbled under my breath.

"Hm?"

"Oh nothing." I said moving to one side.

"So how many people are coming into town?"

"Well a lot of people live around here so there just driving in on the day but there are already four people sleeping in the basement and ten at a hotel down the road."

"Wow."

"Yeah I have a really big family..."

"What?"

"Nothing nevermind."

"Mila what is it?" She asked sitting up.

"Soph was supposed to come with me but her boss threatened to fire her and she needs her job otherwise she would have just quit and I was gonna ask you to come but i- we haven't known each other that long so it would probably be awkward or somethin-"

She put her hand over my mouth and looked me in the eyes.

"I will go with you."

"Are you sure? You really don't have to."

"Yes whatever you need this week I got it."

I teared up a little and rolled over pulling her into a hug.

"You know your a great fake girlfriend."

"Way to ruin the moment."

"Oh shut u-"

"Jordan?" I answered my phone.

"Hey it's Ale I don't have your number so I stole jors phone, anyway we are like fifteen minutes from your house at a gas station."

"What!? My mom said you weren't coming till Friday."

"We drove."

"Wait what gas station are you at?"

"I don't know it's next to a apartment building and a grocery store."

"Don't leave!"

I got up and put my shoes on grabbing nia and walking out to the elevator. Briar followed me and started to ask where we were going but I handed her the baby and took off running to the gas station.

Alessandra was leaning against the car with some girl but when she saw me she turned and opened her arms. I jumped up wrapping my arms around her neck and she spun us around.

"Ale?"

Briar said from behind me.

"Bri? Why are you holding my cousin?"

"Cause I'm dating your other cousin."

"Huh?"

"How do you two even know each other?" I asked confused.

"When I went to school here I would sneak out and go to party's and one night we ended up fighting but then became friends."

"Oh. Where's jor?"

"Inside he should be out in a second can I meet the baby."

"If you introduce me to the girl behind you."

"Oh, yeah. This is jordys best friend um Sabrina."

"Hey."

"Hey you can call me rina."