Prologue

“In the end,

As you fade into the night

Who will tell the story of your life?”

Andy leaned closer to the audience with a slight smile as he sung the lyrics. This was the last song in their set. Suddenly all of the lights shut out except for the two spotlights on the stage. So, the only band members that could be seen were Andy and CC. The microphones had shut off too along with the amps. I looked around at the tech guys who were moving frantically to figure out what had happened. “It must be a power outage” one yelled.

“Yeah, the spotlights are battery-operated” another yelled. Andy wasn’t going to like this. “Well fix it!” I yelled. I looked back out at the stage and saw Andy looking at me questioningly. He ran over to the side of the stage and smiled. “Don’t worry about it. I’ve got this.” With that, Andy ran back out on stage with a smile. He looked out at the kids who’d been murmuring about what was going on. Andy stood directly in the spotlight and soon everyone quieted down. He brought his knee up to his chest and let it fall back down. He quickly followed it with a clap and continued that pattern.

Boom-clap

Boom-clap

Boom-clap

Soon the audience members caught on and began to stomp and clap along with him. Jinxx, Ashley, and Jake all shrugged and then joined in. CC followed up on the drums and Andy started singing as loud as he could.

And who will remember

Your last goodbye?

‘cuz it’s the end and I’m not afraid, I’m not afraid

To die!

The entire crowd sung along with him as they continued the beat with the drum. Andy finished up the song and the guys all stood in a line on stage. They joined hands and raised their arms in the air. They quickly took a bow and I smiled. I love these guys. Andy quickly threw a glance at me and winked with a smile.

This is just one story about Andy Biersack and his crazy life with his band.

~~~~~

Author's Note:

I had a request for a BVB fanfic so... here it is. Well, the beginning anyway ;) Coming soon! 

BTW, this will be co-written (that sounds weird) by one of my darling friends. Haha, anyway her name on here is @MrzVincent . So check her out and...yeah, I think that's it...

Ohhhh, also you should check out @X_xAllyx_X (dedication). She wrote a fanfic for BVB that is flippppppppin' awesome! It's called: "Die For You:Black Veil Brides Fan Fiction" . She's on chapter 8 right now so you won't be too far behind ;) Ok, now that's it...