About the Story

So this story is not like Taming the wildcat. Where Arush was all green flag. Nope. Sarthak Rao his best friend is the most red flag character you will ever come across. This is his journey towards love. His character development will be a worth read for you all i promise. He will be wipped by the end.

Also Nitya maybe innocent and Naive in start . But she's a very strong person. She's not like Utkarsha Shrivastav. Utkarsha was bold and sassy. But nitya is Naive, Soft and paitent. Her paitence makes her Strong. She's not someone who gives up easily she tries her best.  Nitya is the green flag here.

Also the story may contain themes of abuse and rape. I will write warning before such scenes. But overall it will be a enjoyable read. I'm trying something different here. So I hope you guys like and appreciate my efforts.

Also here nitya isn't really ULGY ULGY....... She's more of a girl who prefers not doing makeup and dressing simple. Because of some issues. Also she's not fat fat. But kinda curvy. For Sarthak as he dates models and actress so for him she doesn't matches there standard. But our Nitya will change his perspective. To know how please be with me in this journey.

So yeah that was it about the story. I will be updating as I get time. Hope you guys like and appreciate it. Lots of love.

Happy reading ✨